Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
No importance, but still; I'm curious...
I've been ordering via websites and have yet to use an email vendor....I haven't experienced any difficulty in using the vendors and their respective websites yet, but I think I will give an email vendor a try for my next order....ultimately as long as the quality is there and the price isn't too out of line, it will not make a difference to me how I order
Email vendors have been quick and easy with past orders. I have yet to use a website Iop, the registering and using a CC with all your info on it makes me somewhat nervous and eliminates any plausible deniable I would think, but not sure.

Anyone have any thoughts on this and why they would use website over an email? I completely agree too with many saying its all about the product and CS, I just have been to nervous to make the jump
I have only used website iops . Haven't had any issues. It does seem cheap to not want to send samples given that a solid vendor would get much clientele from a forum. I am going to try an email vendor because she has a brand not found on most website vendors. And she has only positive reviews on every forum I've ever seen.