Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone tried Copax alprazolam?
Hi all! I think/hope this the correct area for this question. I placed an order with a vendor from the list, my first order. Price was good and I had the same med in the past, Zopax, which works fine for me. After payment they had some week long holiday and finally they said they were preparing to ship. Soon after, I get an email telling me they are sending Copax instead of Zopax. No biggy, I'm open to a new brand, I might even like it more! It was trackable which was cool, but decided to do a quick google on Copax and all I could find is that it's an SR (slow release) or ER (extended release). I do not want an SR or ER, and there was no mention of that In his email otherwise I would have cancelled. So my Q here, anyone have this COPAX? It should be here any day now and if it's SR or ER, any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!
Peace!
I just got an email confirmation that my mail is at my local post office. I will let anyone interested know if they are the slow release type. If they are 1 mg slow release generic Xanax I guess I could just chew the hell out of them, right? Will update soon.
Peace!
They were slow release 1mg alps! I sent him an email expressing my anger, not one foul word used, I tried to be diplomatic. Long story short, he is reshipping correct meds and said I would have tracking number within 24 hrs. Thank you to everyone suggesting the diplomatic approach. Apparently a stand up vendor and we all make mistakes, to admit to that mistake is what makes one honorable!
Peace!
well played. But that is poor service from the vendor. Should have shipped correct product to begin with.
Thanks Bonji. Who knows how many people are in his company, so it could have just been an honest mistake. I am going to assume that since he was so quick to correct the problem. I plan on ordering from him again since he has proven to be a man of integrity!
Peace!
They are slow release, but I believe primarily used in the treatment of certain types of lymphoma.

If they work for you, then great. Never tried them myself.

Best of luck. CL
Thanks Carog, I did not know that. After emailing the vendor he apologized and is reshipping the correct medication. I don't want to break any rules but he is listed in the ioplist. I was quite angry at first, then send him my sentiments diplomatically (no curse words) which then he apparently looked into the matter, apologized and guaranteed shipping of ordered meds with tracking number within 24 hrs. Many have vouched for him and so far I happy with the outcome. If this turns out to just be a human error, which we all make, and things turn out fine, I will definitely order from him again.
Peace! P.S. I hope I don't have lymphoma!
No bother @Hollywoodjimbo.

So many meds these days, so many vendors, so many claims.

If I have anything valid to add to be of assistance to anyone, I'm happy to try. Smile
@Carog, thanks! You are correct, many meds with strange names, vendors coming and going, impossible to keep up with. It is fortunate e have this forum!
Peace!
I think i would prefer a slow release. Currently on clo@zop@m and tends to cause me depression. The previous post of the slow release product has antidepressant effects. Plus the IR product withdrawl syndrome is hellish