Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roche vs. Galenika Clonazepam 2mg
I got galenikas as a sample when i ordered roche. Couldn't tell the difference, if you had a choice and Galenika is cheaper that's what i would get.

Some people are all about "real" brand name meds. I never thought there was a difference here in usa, but the places we buy from don't exactly have an fda keeping things consistent
I've only had the pleasure of trying the Roches, but the quality was top notch. I'll have to get more soon  Big Grin
Got some of these, supposedly "Roche" but there are no markings other than the number 2 (for 2mg, presumably). The pill is scored twice, so it can be broken into 4 pieces. Is anybody familiar with these? Did I get Galenikas instead of Roche? If it helps any, I can provide the country of origin if you PM me. I'd like to know exactly what I have here so I can give this vendor a fair evaluation.
Galenika's have always done a fantastic job for me. Don't get me wrong the Roche's are just fine and are great, but generally the former are much cheaper and just as effective for me.
(02-24-2016, 06:44 AM)MaltoseFalcon Wrote: Got some of these, supposedly "Roche" but there are no markings other than the number 2 (for 2mg, presumably).  The pill is scored twice, so it can be broken into 4 pieces.  Is anybody familiar with these?  Did I get Galenikas instead of Roche?  If it helps any, I can provide the country of origin if you PM me.  I'd like to know exactly what I have here so I can give this vendor a fair evaluation.

When I've gotten roche's they were scored twice like you said and could be broken into fours.  On the other side they had the actual word "Roche" imprinted. This is just my experience with them. But I do know hey we're 100% legit because they were still in blisters and from TTM. Did the ones you get come in blisters if you don't mind me asking?
They sound like galenikas but honestly they may have had sone kind of logo? Just hit Google images

They are certainly not roche. They only make 2mg with double score so you can break them into .5s if that is your dose (that's theory, never saw rivotryl in anything other than 2mg)
Mine were not in blisters and contain no logo. Just a smallround white tablet, scored into fourths on one sside, and the number 2 on the other side. Tastes like clonaz is supposed to, but I just can't figure out the brand.
(02-24-2016, 01:24 PM)MaltoseFalcon Wrote: Mine were not in blisters and contain no logo. Just a smallround white tablet, scored into fourths on one sside, and the number 2 on the other side. Tastes like clonaz is supposed to, but I just can't figure out the brand.

Do they feel like 2 mg clonaz's? They could very well be the galenikas but I don't have any experience with those or what they would look like.

-DD
(02-24-2016, 06:43 PM)Double Deuces Wrote:
(02-24-2016, 01:24 PM)MaltoseFalcon Wrote: Mine were not in blisters and contain no logo. Just a smallround white tablet, scored into fourths on one sside, and the number 2 on the other side. Tastes like clonaz is supposed to, but I just can't figure out the brand.

Do they feel like 2 mg clonaz's? They could very well be the galenikas but I don't have any experience with those or what they would look like.

-DD

Honestly, it has been so long since I have had one that I don't really know.  They certainly taste like I remember.  But when I had one recently, I was also taking something else, so it's hard to say.

I'm pretty sure they are Galenika's, though.  They look exactly like this [Image: rivotrils%202mg%20sharesm.jpg] taken from http://www.pharmer.org/images/contrib/clonazepam-2 which shows them as Galenika.
Yeah that pic looks like what you are describing. I'd guess galenikas