Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Music Thread
Yeah, rock stars either die young or live to be very old.  Tom petty looked like a zombie when I saw him. His face was sunk in, bone thin, and very pale. And Keith Richards...
(06-15-2015, 02:22 PM)atomheartmother Wrote: Lil ol band from Texas don't sounds like a three piece do they. I mean billy gibbons has got to be one of the coolest people alive and has one of the best guitar tones of all time. Love that crunch. Anybody here play anything?

Believe this or not. I come from a very music orientated family ... Mom plays piano,organ, guitar ... Her sis plays accordion, piano,organ, and the fiddle ... My grandpa played absolutely anything ... Pop played drums ... And I play the radio ....
You'd think I'd picked up something ... Lol
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Put a few minutes in it, everyone can play something. I got a minor in music theory. play guitar/bass, and piano. You don't have to play to appreciate music though. That's what is so great.
~A man keeps his memories where his money once was~
Strangers passing in the street
By chance two separate glances meet
And i am you and what I see is me
And do I take you by the hand
And lead you through the land
And help me understand the best I can
And no one calls us to move on
And no one forces down our eyes
No one speaks
And no one tries
No one flies around the sun

Cloudless every day you fall upon my waking eyes
Inviting me and inciting me to rise
And no one sings me lullabies
And no one makes me close my eyes
So I throw the windows wide
And call to you across the sky
(06-18-2015, 11:12 PM)kterry Wrote:
(06-16-2015, 12:01 AM)atomheartmother Wrote: Put a few minutes in it, everyone can play something.  I got a minor in music theory. play guitar/bass, and piano. You don't have to play to appreciate music though. That's what is so great.

Did you forget me, bro.  I have no rhythem, you told me that just a few weeks ago.  If what you say is true, why can't you teach me? LoL

You are the exception, kterry.  I'm glad you finally made it here.  Enjoy friend.
(06-18-2015, 11:00 PM)kterry Wrote: What was that song you played at the bar the other night, atom?  The one with the spirit in the something. You play that sweet opening riff.  I meant to ask you the other night. Better yet, who was that girl?  Nice work bro.

Knock off the love song crap.  You are getting soft on us.

Spirit in the sky-Norman greenbaum

I think McKenzie?  You talked to her didn't you? The crazy one?

and you suck.  I'll listen to love songs if I want. Lol.  See you tomorrow.
the voice is an instrument. and, one can always play, so to speak, the kazoo.

if one is desperate. also good with a kaleidascope, and u r stuck in bed. uhm, dreaming.

(no, i don't spell very well nowadays. if u are a friend of atomheart? then, i can safely say: bite me.!! kidding.)
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel