Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.53 Average
www.MacroMass.COM.PH
Please leave reviews and feedback on macro mass.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(04-17-2015, 09:32 PM)Charon Wrote: Please leave reviews and feedback on macro mass.

Dear Charon, Thank you for starting my thread here. Like before, It is my responsibility to update my clients from time to time about shipping, important notifications, scam alerts, warnings & much more. Lots of love for you Charon.  Heart
Regards,

Macro Mass.
www.macromass.ph
www.macromass.com.ph

E-Mails:
MacroMass@Hotmail.COM
MacroMass@Gmail.COM
MacroMass@Yahoo.COM
MacroMass@ProtonMail.CH
MacroMass@Tutanota.COM

Phone: +1-315-633-3311 (For USA Clients) (iMessage, WhatsApp, Telegram, Signal)
          +44-33-3303-4104 (For UK/European Clients)
          +61-7-3040-3060 (For Australian Clients)

Also Owner Of
www.medroids.ph
www.medroids.com.ph
nice to have you macromass
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTIFICATION: THIS IS THE INFORM EVERYONE THAT SHIPPING FROM PAKISTAN HAS FINALLY RESUMED. WE DID SEND A FEW TEST ORDERS FROM 4TH TO 7TH OF APRIL SOME OF WHICH ARE DELIVERED, SOME WAITING TO BE DELIVERED, SOME IN PROCESS AND SOME NOT SHOWING TRACKING STATUS AT ALL. THE ISSUE WITH TRACKING STATUS ACTIVATION WOULD PERHAPS PERSIST UNTIL PARCELS REACH THE DESTINATION COUNTRIES. WE WILL NOT BE TAKING ANY NEW ORDERS TO BE SHIPPED FROM PAKISTAN FOR THE TIME BEING TILL WE CLEAR ALL PREVIOUS BACKLOG OF ORDERS. IF ANYONE WANTS TO ORDERS PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THE ORDER WOULD BE SHIPPED AFTER WE CLEAR THE BACKLOG OF ORDERS. WE WILL NOT SHIP IN BIG QUANTITIES THOUGH. WE WILL SHIP IN SETS OF 10 TO 20 PACKAGES PER FLIGHT DAY WHICH IS FRIDAY ONLY. FOR INFORMATION ABOUT ORDERS, TO MODIFY ADDRESSES OR TO MAKE ANY CHANGES TO ORDERS CUSTOMERS ARE REQUESTED TO CONTACT US EITHER THROUGH OUR WEBSITE CONTACT US PAGE ON MACROMASS.CO OR MEDROIDS.CO OR AT OUR E-MAIL ADDRESSES MACROMASS@HOTMAIL.COM, MACROMASS@GMAIL.COM OR AT MACROMASS@PROTONMAIL.CH . THANK YOU.

REGARDS,
MACRO MASS.
WWW.MACROMASS.CO
ALSO OWNER OF MEDROIDS.
WWW.MEDROIDS.CO
Regards,

Macro Mass.
www.macromass.ph
www.macromass.com.ph

E-Mails:
MacroMass@Hotmail.COM
MacroMass@Gmail.COM
MacroMass@Yahoo.COM
MacroMass@ProtonMail.CH
MacroMass@Tutanota.COM

Also Owner Of
www.medroids.ph
www.medroids.com.ph
That is great you are shipping you have a lot to offer hopegully the people at the front of line should receive shipping info very happy that may have been waiting for a long time.  i delt with you before and that you are a man of your word and hold up on every deal

So how long before packages start going out
(04-21-2015, 03:56 PM)gymaddict Wrote: Glad to hear shipping has resumed macro think your doing it the right way no new orders till back log cleared as new orders will just add to the back log hope you have success with deliveries keep us posted plz

Will do my friend. Thank you for the wishes.  Smile

(04-21-2015, 10:50 PM)max bentley Wrote:
(04-21-2015, 03:56 PM)gymaddict Wrote: Glad to hear shipping has resumed macro think your doing it the right way no new orders till back log cleared as new orders will just add to the back log hope you have success with deliveries keep us posted plz
That is great you are shipping you have a lot to offer hopegully the people at the front of line should receive shipping info very happy that may have been waiting for a long time.  i delt with you before and that you are a man of your word and hold up on every deal

So how long before packages start going out

Thank you my friend for your compliments. We have prepared an initial batch of 10 orders which we would be sending for shipping on Friday. Soon as it is shipped and we get trackings activated we will proceed with bigger quantities. 
Regards,

Macro Mass.
www.macromass.ph
www.macromass.com.ph

E-Mails:
MacroMass@Hotmail.COM
MacroMass@Gmail.COM
MacroMass@Yahoo.COM
MacroMass@ProtonMail.CH
MacroMass@Tutanota.COM

Also Owner Of
www.medroids.ph
www.medroids.com.ph
I would watch macro mass and his thread. And, the posters.

You will not find a more honest gentleman.

I know one member whom wreaked havoc on macro. He pretended he had not just received. And, had his other package getting an active tracking number.

If you read this, AD, glad you like charles dickens. Because I believe you to be scrooge himself. Humble Opinion and All.

Further, reading macro and talking to his clients, there is a good reason people are willing to wait until it is safe for macro to send.

No one wants a LL. So, if macro says wait, please do.

However, now it is go time.

You should check his menu sometime. I recall he carried more products that most pharmacies. And, none of them were bunk.

In one or two cases, with an unusual product, I saw macro immediately re shipped any order that needed to be re shipped.

All in all, macro mass, even though he is in a hot zone, as we say, is a class act.

I said this once, but I shall say it again: Knowing macro now for a couple years, and reading his thread, I so can see macro in night vision glasses, packages secreted on his person, belly crawling under barbed wire. Bribes in hand for those dastardly officials in his country of origin.

But, check out newer areas, I believe, he is shipping from.

I tell you this: No other vendor has products that make people quietly wait because when they do receive, they are so happy.

Forget lies. And, liars. Check out his words. and, His products.

~~Good to Go Now~~
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(04-22-2015, 05:48 PM)Charon Wrote: I would watch macro mass and his thread.  And, the posters.

You will not find a more honest gentleman.

I know one member whom wreaked havoc on macro.  He pretended he had not just received.  And, had his other package getting an active tracking number.

If you read this, AD, glad you like charles dickens.  Because I believe you to be scrooge himself.  Humble Opinion and All.

Further, reading macro and talking to his clients, there is a good reason people are willing to wait until it is safe for macro to send.

No one wants a LL.  So, if macro says wait, please do.

However, now it is go time.

You should check his menu sometime.  I recall he carried more products that most pharmacies.  And, none of them were bunk.

In one or two cases, with an unusual product, I saw macro immediately re shipped any order that needed to be re shipped.

All in all, macro mass, even though he is in a hot zone, as we say,  is a class act.

I said this once, but I shall say it again:  Knowing macro now for a couple years, and reading his thread, I so can see macro in night vision glasses,  packages secreted on his person,  belly crawling under barbed wire.  Bribes in hand for those dastardly officials in his country of origin.

But, check out newer areas, I believe, he is shipping from.

I tell you this:  No other vendor has products that make people quietly wait because when they do receive, they are so happy.

Forget lies.  And, liars.  Check out his words.  and, His products.

~~Good to Go Now~~

I could not pray to God for a more better personal opinion or review of my personality, my work and my services from such a wonderful highly supreme personality. Thank You Dear Beloved & Most Respected Personality Dear Charon. Lots of love .  Heart
Regards,

Macro Mass.
www.macromass.ph
www.macromass.com.ph

E-Mails:
MacroMass@Hotmail.COM
MacroMass@Gmail.COM
MacroMass@Yahoo.COM
MacroMass@ProtonMail.CH
MacroMass@Tutanota.COM

Also Owner Of
www.medroids.ph
www.medroids.com.ph
Well MM, I haven't done business with you as of yet, but taking into consideration the good things Charon has to say about you, I will be placing my next order with you. Charon's word is gold to me. I prefer to do business with good people. If Charon says you're good, then you're good. =) Cya soon!
(04-23-2015, 04:19 PM)Zander Wrote: Well MM, I haven't done business with you as of yet, but taking into consideration the good things Charon has to say about you, I will be placing my next order with you. Charon's word is gold to me.  I prefer to do business with good people. If Charon says you're good, then you're good. =) Cya soon!

Thank YOU. Charon is an angel. Ask me. And Angels don't lie. 
Regards,

Macro Mass.
www.macromass.ph
www.macromass.com.ph

E-Mails:
MacroMass@Hotmail.COM
MacroMass@Gmail.COM
MacroMass@Yahoo.COM
MacroMass@ProtonMail.CH
MacroMass@Tutanota.COM

Also Owner Of
www.medroids.ph
www.medroids.com.ph