Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About tracking and signing...
get a ups box..they sign..you pick up...great results
(07-28-2016, 08:57 AM)IceWizard Wrote: I always use "tracking" (for what that's worth) so I usually know when my mags will show up and I can be here.... But since I use EM$ service, it's supposed to "update" when it passes a check point...

Now some folks say by "checking" your mag excessively, raises the old "red flag" and even though I beg to differ with their assessment, I do it differently...

01) put my TN and USPS in the search bar in g00gl3 (IE: AB123987456CD USPS)

02) then... It gives me one link, I go to it...

03) then... I sign up for the "text alerts" (it sends me a txt everytime it's scanned)

04) I also signed up for the "dashboard" as it keeps track(lol) of all your mags and allows you to "virtually sign" so they just leave it whether you're home or not...

So.. This way, I'm not constantly "checkin" my progress, it txts me... No need to check each number seperately, dashboard shows them all at once...

Just sayin....

Ice

I was told by someone in the past that checking TNs using tor may well raise eyebrows,dont know if true but i don't take the chance,normal browser yes but i dont with tor.
I believe big brother knows all, just minnows are not worth the grease for the fish fry! With an LL splashed down scares the minnows off for a while.
anyone ever felt more sketched out doing shipment to a PO box? This will be my first time ordering to a PO and i am for some reason more weary than usual
The only downside I'm aware of is that if a seizure is made and they plan to further investigate. In this case they are able to see which computer is using the tn to compile evidence.

Just a heads up tor alone won't save you. The gov may have access to enough nodes in the onion as well as total access to the exit portal (USPS or ems tracking). they can often trace it. Its really a matter of if it's wortht them investing the resources into it.

U need a solid VPN provider and or maybe use a public wifi aswell.

Larry