Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Everyone
Music 
Just wanted to introduce myself to the group. I was a member briefly before, but my account got eaten in some glitch or other, so I needed to resign on. Many thanks to Admin of Steel for allowing me to sign on again. I had only a few posts here before, so thanks for taking a chance on me and letting me in <<cue Abba song>>  

A bit about me: love cats and all critters really, cooking (just learned how to make home made croissants recently!), sci fi tv shows, alternative explanations for "the way things are" as in Graham Hancock and Mysterious Universe type stuff. My taste in music runs to folkie stuff, so yes, I am a horrible square  Big Grin

I am not a prolific poster, and I don't want to put up a bunch of "me too" posts just to get my count up, so it may be a little while before I get to 50 posts, but in the mean time, the rest of this place is also wonderful.

Very glad to be here!
Much love to you, obviously this is a great caring place, have a positive experience my friend
your only as old as the last time you changed your mind !
Thank you Madhatter and Skipper1!
Welcome back, Anamcara. I love cats, too, so we have that in common. I'm glad you're here. Smile

Willie
Welcome Anamcara.........lot's of cat lovers here.

that Avatar of willie33 is a real picture of her.....unlike the rest of us.....she's not afraid to show herselfSmile
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
So true, Popster. But you don't want to see me in the mornings, for then I am GRUMPY CAT. HEHE. Tongue

(02-13-2016, 06:30 PM)Popster Wrote: Welcome Anamcara.........lot's of cat lovers here.

that Avatar of willie33 is a real picture of her.....unlike the rest of us.....she's not afraid to show herselfSmile
Welcome to our little family.... We do have a "Virtual Coffee Shop" in the lounge so stop in anytime (we don't bite... Hard anyways Smile )

Anywho... Glad you found us again...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone! See you on the boards.
welcome and nice to meet you!
your only as old as the last time you changed your mind !