Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Restoril/Temazepam
Restoril is a good one but why do I build tolerance so fast to even this one? 30mg works for a night. Then I need 60, then 90. I have gotten into very high dosages with this one just for the sake of falling asleep. I never look to get high or anything. I just want sleep wish I could sustain normal dosages with this stuff.
Restoril works the best for me on sleep. It is expensive. There is a vendor in the forum that has it. You just gotta look!
(02-17-2016, 12:16 AM)teddy1998 Wrote: Does anyone order this from a vendor?  Is anyone familiar with Novartis brand Restoril?  Opinions on best brands?

Thank you

Novartis restoril is the main brand, but is really expensive and has higher addiction potential. The 30mg one of our listed vendors carry are good. The only generic I had was from the usa.

I had a game for Xbox, a Vietnam shooter, and you could purchase temaz to smooth out your aim or something. Also available was Ritalin which made you physically superior for a minute. No joke. They made a sequel but it somehow became about zombies. "Shellshock 67".
Whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stranger[Image: lightbulb.png]
wow....never heard of that. might have to try cause 10mg of Diaz doesn't work all night.
There are remarks that sow and there are remarks that reap.  Cool