Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gador 2 mg alps
i have not seen argentina vendors in years.

I shall let a few members weigh in.

PM him please if you plan to release a vendor name attached to this country of origin.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(05-09-2016, 06:11 PM)jamesbooker1975 Wrote:
(05-09-2016, 05:23 PM)Mrchuckey12 Wrote:
(05-05-2016, 10:24 PM)jamesbooker1975 Wrote: Hi :
I found this forum "hunting" for some alplax bars. Since I am a newbie and know I can not as for sellers. Can you, at least, point me out if the sellers are from Argentina ? I knew, back in 2011, that the Argentina customs were stopping the shipments before they leave Argentina ( at least is what my iop told me ).  I sent several email to this old contact this year, but look like his gmail is not longer valid ( he was from Argentina ) .
Since Argentina has a new president after 12 years, may be, now is different and easily to send from there.

Ohhhh Cam from Argentina was the absolute BEST. 1000 Gador bars for like $350. That was back in 2005'ish. I miss those days Sad

Yes, the golden era of buying meds online ! I miss it so much that time Sad

the only thing that stayed the same price is those 1,000ct generic valium bags hahah!
(05-12-2016, 05:50 AM)jamesbooker1975 Wrote:
(05-12-2016, 03:59 AM)nwiron Wrote:
(05-09-2016, 06:11 PM)jamesbooker1975 Wrote:
(05-09-2016, 05:23 PM)Mrchuckey12 Wrote:
(05-05-2016, 10:24 PM)jamesbooker1975 Wrote: Hi :
I found this forum "hunting" for some alplax bars. Since I am a newbie and know I can not as for sellers. Can you, at least, point me out if the sellers are from Argentina ? I knew, back in 2011, that the Argentina customs were stopping the shipments before they leave Argentina ( at least is what my iop told me ).  I sent several email to this old contact this year, but look like his gmail is not longer valid ( he was from Argentina ) .
Since Argentina has a new president after 12 years, may be, now is different and easily to send from there.

Ohhhh Cam from Argentina was the absolute BEST. 1000 Gador bars for like $350. That was back in 2005'ish. I miss those days Sad

Yes, the golden era of buying meds online ! I miss it so much that time Sad

the only thing that stayed the same price is those 1,000ct generic valium bags hahah!

Lol, I never had the courage to buy that ! But it was a classic. But, wonder if were real Valium ( or at least real diazepam ) after all.
ya, they were just underdosed.  i'd say about 15% of them were broken, if not more.  And there was about a quarter ounce of diaz powder at the bottom from all the busted ones.  I got em a few times lol
are Gadors or any of the of the good brands mentioned better than any generic you would get from a pharm in the US or are we just talking about compared to what you are getting from IOPs? My favorite so far are the ksalols. Can't go wrong there
why people love Gadors over every other brand has always been a mistery to me
They are the best out there Gador
Gadors were alwaysy fav.. look forward to the day I see them again
(05-17-2016, 06:39 PM)jamesbooker1975 Wrote:
(05-17-2016, 06:02 PM)nwiron Wrote: why people love Gadors over every other brand has always been a mistery to me
They are simple great, plus are easily to cut if you need a lowe dosage, I highly take 2mg at once, always cut it at half,  even in 4 pieces . If you did not try it the real ones, I recommend it to you. 
Of course, must be the real one sent from the original country.

Hmmm, i'm not sure i'd like them.  Xanax is a bit strong for me and the other bars seem to work just fine.  I see your point about splitting the doses - id' do the same.  But aren't most all bars scored 3 times, other than the green ones which are scored 2 times?
Well ya'll have me convinced. I am going to have to my hands on Gadors
I would take kasols over Gadors.. And i wouldnt even know where to look for Gs pt.. As said Cam was good but gone. I miss those days too.