Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pleasure to be here.
Nope can't do it ... I've already drank the water ... Lol
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
well thank god it was not the koolaid u drank. don't mind me. i follow criminal cases. LOL.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Don't envy me. I enjoy reading the way you write, IW.

There is a raw honesty and presence to it. It feels as if you are right here with us when I read your posts.

Something can be said for the ability to convey your personality in text without a departure from your verbal patterning.

It is something I wish that I could do. To me, the writing comes out right, but the words aloud don't sound like my own when I speak.

It feels as if conversation is a dream, but text is reality. There is a fuzziness about trying to speak aloud.

Concepts survive, but details are lost. Many people I met at my last job (an office job) were surprised when they finally met me after months of emails and IMs.

Be proud of exactly who you are. Nobody will ever be the same as you.

Perhaps you don't like yourself now, but once you can appreciate the beauty of our individuality, the waters of the world seem to calm a bit.

Then again, once we reach that point of self-awareness, perhaps it is not the waves that subside, but our skills of navigating troubled waters.

Be happy. Nothing else matters.
~A man keeps his memories where his money once was~
Allegory ... You my friend are skilled indeed, it seems as tho at times I'm reading some prose from some well revered writer. .. If I could convey my thoughts half as good as youself ... Well it would impress me for sure .. You my friend have my utmost respect ... So glad to have run across ya ...
Semper Fidelis

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
The pleasure is mine. I addressed your question about Soma in the other thread, by the way.
allegory has very wise words for u, IW.

the world would be awfully boring if we were not each: special, unique and extraordinary. (it is a legal term of art to describe each individuals uniqueness. in litigation. but, so what, it fits.)

i am the one old enough to remember a twilight zone on that very subject. some mensa type man, believing he had the IQ of vogue, and everyone else was denny dimwit, he made a pact with devil. wished it. dunno. but, suddenly everyone was just like him.

turned out he was not very good company. grumpy son of a gun. demanding.

if u need an answer in life, just search the old twilight zones. kidding. i kid. but, many a subject was covered.

i love to see u guys help each other and get along so well. not to my credit, but it makes me so happy for our wee forum family.

we r all bonding fairly tightly. awesome. i defy some scammer to come in and take any one of us.

cuz, we are already, at: all for one, and one for all. and, we are sharing. that is so much the key to not getting ripped off.

i love it.

It is a wonderful community. I think having that core group of founding members is the most important part of keeping a forum alive. Once those members leave, every forum begins to wither.

I have a better feeling of family here than from my real family.

Charon is our caring mother, the ever-vigilant Shepard tending her flock.
And, you, my good man, are now a Pioneer Member.

But, my co admin will check it out as soon as I see him come on. (He may be invisible to u, however. No one escapes the administrator. LOL.)

(06-13-2015, 07:10 PM)Allegory Wrote: The pleasure is mine. I addressed your question about Soma in the other thread, by the way.

Allegory Allegory ! Let me be the first to congradulate you on your promotion!! ... It couldn't happen to anyone that didn't deserve it more than you do!

And thank you Charon, without you guidance this place just wouldn't seem the same ... I so glad to have found such a group of folks that, even so different, we think a lot alike ...
Semper Fidelis

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Keep up the good work my friend, Ice, and we shall see what we can do.

The Basic core membership whom is building us up, they deserve some respect for that.

I have not forgotten u, my good friend. Promise.