Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pleasure to be here.
Yep. ... It don't take long to figure out that the people are actually trying to make a difference .. Actually wanting to help someone out with great, accurate advise ... Glad you're here among friends ...
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Oh, heck no. Did u not read vogue? I am one person with 119 accounts. Including urs, Ice Wizard. LOL.

Why, hell, I am just talking to myself.

silly people over thar. Ya, ET and vogue, I can use the IP detector also. Not irresponsibly as u did. But, i know when u and vogey boy r here.

geez.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

A fake forum, with fake members, Charon is getting very tired posting night and day in fake threads. Heart

" To open a shop is easy, to keep it open is an art"
Heart
(06-21-2015, 05:20 AM)Harley Wrote: Charon, I am surprised you even have the strength to check in here as much as you do.

My God, just typing in all your usernames and passwords has to be exhausting not to mention zero productive time for you. Add in the posting and after a glass of a fine wine you are done for...

I so admire your stamina.

(okay, you can shoot me now, Lol)

Really ... How does she find 28 hrs in her day ... Come on what sort of ego does that idiot have to think anyone would waste that much frikken time with him for ....

She has plenty of good things to do right here corraling all of us .. Lol ... The more I hear and understand about that dark place, lets me know I found out about this great place just in time ..

Everybody here is just fantastic and helps the best they can ... Ain't that what it's really about? ...

That's my take on it ....
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Heart 
(06-21-2015, 05:20 AM)Harley Wrote: Charon, I am surprised you even have the strength to check in here as much as you do.  

My God, just typing in all your usernames and passwords has to be exhausting not to mention zero productive time for you.  Add in the posting and after a glass of a fine wine you are done for...

I so admire your stamina.

(okay, you can shoot me now, Lol)

Charon does a bang-up job, no doubt. Stamina is a very fine quality for a lady to have. =)
it certainly is, zander. but, i don't consider it to be stamina. it tis but life. no girl can resist your politeness, brilliance and charm.

we get energy for what we want or need to do.

and, man, other than playing with zander, i get these uncontrollable urges to just read that hunka hunka burning love ET. and his wee Pill Nazi, vogue.

all that yelling and power and love they have toward others, oh, wait, did i say love? meant money. but with all they have going their way rite now, how could a girl resist them?

they know how to sweet talk a girl by calling her a retard dog. (you do it at one of my members, vogue and ET, u slime buckets do it to us all. i take it very personally. OH, OF COURSE I WOULD. CAUSE IT IS ME, TALKING TO ME, ABOUT MY FEELINGS. AND HOW I LOVE TO BOW DOWN TO VOGUE ON SUNDAYS, SALUTE HIM WHEN HIS BIRTHDAY COMES. It is a song lyric. you, being a romanian thug, won't know it. ask ET.

and, u can catch me doing so the next time u glance upward and see that we have cow as debris. (a stolen line from twister.) same as when pigs fly.

as if, dunder brain.

wait, whom am i playing now? i should pull an ET or vogue and post using their names. ha!! would kill them. not so bad.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Heart 
Charon, feel free to play at will. =)  The Pill Nazi is hilarious. "No pills for you!" I just wish I had thought of it. The Soup Nazi was one of my favorite Seinfeld episodes. Most vendors are cool, but you get some dimwitted dingleberry like Vague who develops a God complex because he sells drugs that people need or want. Well sometimes he sells drugs people want or need, he often sells bunk junk. He's no more that some punk a$$ street drug dealer. He forgets who he makes his money from, the customers who he abuses so. I wish they could organize and just stop buying from him and let the lunkhead talk his b.s. then. He'd be on his hands and knees begging them. Mo matter, he will be shut down permanently soon enough. There is no doubt about that.

Hey that's a great idea, make an Evil Tester account and put his fat-faced, tiara wearing Burger Queen picture on it... Naw, bad idea... That would be too cruel for our members to have to look at.... He wasn't just beaten with the ugly stick...the whole damn ugly forest whip-lashed him.
@Charon,

here is the episode you had previously mentioned.

The Mind and the Matter (12 May 1961)

~A man keeps his memories where his money once was~
(06-22-2015, 02:07 AM)Zander Wrote: Charon, feel free to play at will. =)  The Pill Nazi is hilarious. "No pills for you!" I just wish I had thought of it. The Soup Nazi was one of my favorite Seinfeld episodes. Most vendors are cool, but you get some dimwitted dingleberry like Vague who develops a God complex because he sells drugs that people need or want. Well sometimes he sells drugs people want or need, he often sells bunk junk. He's no more that some punk a$$ street drug dealer. He forgets who he makes his money from, the customers who he abuses so. I wish they could organize and just stop buying from him and let the lunkhead talk his b.s. then. He'd be on his hands and knees begging them. Mo matter, he will be shut down permanently soon enough. There is no doubt about that.

Hey that's a great idea, make an Evil Tester account and put his fat-faced, tiara wearing Burger Queen picture on it... Naw, bad idea... That would be too cruel for our members to have to look at.... He wasn't just beaten with the ugly stick...the whole damn ugly forest whip-lashed him.

Not a bad idea Zander, vogy & et did that to MacroMan's avi, what goes around comes around. Anybody good at altering pictures, we could doctor up that tiara burger king picture and make another fake account to go with all the other fake accounts. People sorry if I seem nuts posting to all these fake accounts it's just a little hobby of mine, I am schizophrenic and so am I. Heart

" To open a shop is easy, to keep it open is an art"
Heart