Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New beginings ....
u r all sweet, and welcome to the new family. we start again. we have an awesome core group. the pioneer members some are called. but we do.

and, all of you joining are so normal. lovely. no one has threatened me in two days. LOL.

but, if u want to be part of a tight knit community, u r very welcome. pick ur favorite chairs whilst the picking is good, as we used to say.

you are all a joy as members. this entire forum was set up in a day that i knew of. and, its got the nice vibe going.

we are a peaceful, reasonable crew. let's all pull together and just help each other. no hidden agenda. yes, i get mocked for this, but, i am on forums because I feel
that the god i serve, allowed me disability so i could help others whom are also chronically ill. or end stage. or anxious about something.

i do take PMs again guys. If u need me, I am here. That is how we treat family.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

all my love back, ms. hepburn. just want our new family members to keep those warm and fuzzy feelings.

i hope u know, i actually hate attention at me. i am shy. Charon has a job to do. the real me is more quiet. LOL.

hope u had ur special evening. am calling it a nite. hope u r well. oh, i need to pm u.

just be urself borderline. i am known to be a tad bit, oh, shall we say, unusual, myself? i have a rebel rebel nature.

how awesome to be going to a festival. r u camping? we have a lot of them in my state. Pro legalization of MMJ.

have fun. be safe.

and, listen, we r not so fussy here. u r still part of our family. u don't have to live online.

we r cool. promise.

but, tell us the bands u get to see when u get back. just so cool. oh, to be young again...