Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please Stop By and Introduce Yourself
Hi, I am Charon. Been Around for awhile.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

HELLO everyone i am max i am big into lifting supplements and making sure everything in life should be done the right way. i am around been lifting and into bodybuilding powerlifting and having fun suffered some injuries over the years but still at the game
Hello Max. Welcome. May you find all you need here.

Howdy Max! Hi Charon! What's shaking? I'm a newbie. I look forward to seeing the site grow. It's a very nice layout. =)
(04-17-2015, 05:18 PM)Zander Wrote: Howdy Max! Hi Charon! What's shaking?  I'm a newbie. I look forward to seeing the site grow. It's a very nice layout. =)

Hi Zander.  So glad you decided to join us.  I look forward to your posting.  

(04-17-2015, 05:21 PM)Charon Wrote:
(04-17-2015, 05:18 PM)Zander Wrote: Howdy Max! Hi Charon! What's shaking?  I'm a newbie. I look forward to seeing the site grow. It's a very nice layout. =)

Hi Zander.  So glad you decided to join us.  I look forward to your posting.  

hey Zander glad you joined the layout is great on the site and just got to start getting members from other lesser forums and get this one up and moving so be sure to tell your friends that we have a great forum to discuss many topics and network for everyone bennifit
Hi again River and Max, and thank you. I agree, the layout is great. I love it! Oh, I will invite my friends, I have a few and I'm pretty sure they will be joining soon.

I'll "cya" on the threads soon. =)
Good to know, zander. We shall see u later, gator.

We do play a word game which we can make in the lounge. aha!!

(04-17-2015, 06:10 PM)Charon Wrote: Good to know, zander.  We shall see u later, gator.

We do play a word game which we can make in the lounge.  aha!!

Woowhoo, a word game! As soon as a couple of friends join, we can crank that up. =)
Awesome.