Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted Members
i guess we scared him away.

No way, No how am i letting anyone here, even the less respected senior members (kidding, i kid!) take unknown medicines from an unknown "vendor" of sorts.

Btw, sonny jim, the administrative staff takes no free samples. We would lose all credibility for doing same. As would senior members and pioneer members.

It is true back twenty some odd years ago, the mods at a pay for forum would purchase and try some meds.

No one on God's earth would do that nowadays.

I wonder if he got business from this Oh, So Subtle, posting. I know he got Hell from us.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(11-04-2016, 05:55 PM)Charon Wrote: i guess we scared him away.

No way, No how am i letting anyone here, even the less respected senior members (kidding, i kid!) take unknown medicines from an unknown "vendor" of sorts.

Btw, sonny jim, the administrative staff takes no free samples.  We would lose all credibility for doing same.  As would senior members and pioneer members.

It is true back twenty some odd years ago, the mods at a pay for forum would purchase and try some meds.

No one on God's earth would do that nowadays.

I wonder if he got business from this Oh, So Subtle, posting.  I know he got Hell from us.

That whole free samples being sent to members thing could be a scam. Say a few trusted members get samples and they are good, so they report good things about the vendor on the forum. So people start ordering, only to find they get bunk meds. The vendor could send samples of the real thing at 1st, but when orders start flying in, who's to say you will get real ones the next time. Might be the old bait and switch so the vendor could make a few quick bucks.
If that happened, those "trusted" members who actually did get real meds would lose all trust and credibility in the forum.
It's just not a good idea and could ruin a lot of good, honest members who would not be trusted again.

I did do that once a long time ago when I was more trusting, but would NEVER do it again. There's just too much to lose for a few free meds. Your word and trust is something you don't want to take chances with. It takes a long time to earn trust and it could all be destroyed over night. Not a very smart thing to do.

Cricket
Not to mention, good ole vogue boy of ETs place would say to anyone whom had a complaint, "I have your IP, your address, all ur info. Watch your back." swell.

Do we want an unknown to have our real addresses?

But, I do recall when at ETs place, we brought in a new vendor. Jared. I helped him pick ten members I thought would be trustworthy to give valid reviews. Unbeknown to me, one of the people I chose had just come off the heaviest PK in the world. So, NADA, worked for him.

He gave crappy reviews on the samples. AND, demanded that samples must be ten differing medicines.

One runs across all sorts of nut jobs when one opens oneself to samples.

Remember that fiasco?
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Seems like there is already a reliable system in place here at the forum. Members, and in particular senior members and pioneer members have set this board up to be credible and reliable. There is a system in place to vet new vendors already and determine over time if the vendor is legit or not, ditto for the vendors products. If someone is still uncertain of a vendor or product they can do what I have done, PM someone who uses the vendor. Personally, I've found this forum and it's members and Mods & Admins to be very helpful in every way. Don't know what I'd do with out them.
Do not put off till tomorrow what can be put off till day-after-tomorrow just as well. - Mark Twain
So well stated jwiedendfel & Tbaronfl. The Admin. people here at IOPList obviously work very hard to protect the collective "Us" from all the bad guys out there. Although I have not been a member here for long, I have learned that the words of many here are worthy of my trust, be they Pioneer Members or Junior Members. 
I genuinely feel that I am amongst friends here.
Raven
(11-04-2016, 08:27 PM)Charon Wrote: Not to mention, good ole vogue boy of ETs place would say to anyone whom had a complaint, "I have your IP, your address, all ur info.  Watch your back."  swell.

Do we want an unknown to have our real addresses?

But, I do recall when at ETs place, we brought in a new vendor.  Jared.  I helped him pick ten members I thought would be trustworthy to give valid reviews.  Unbeknown to me, one of the people I chose had just come off the heaviest PK in the world.  So, NADA, worked for him.

He gave crappy reviews on the samples.  AND, demanded that samples must be ten differing medicines.

One runs across all sorts of nut jobs when one opens oneself to samples.

Remember that fiasco?

Yes, I remember something about that, but not much since I didn't fool around with Vogue.

Luckily, the vendor I tried samples with turned out to be good. Besides they had a med I had been looking for forever that was not to be found here in the US. So, I thought what the heck. At least I'd get to try this med to see if it was as good as I had been hearing about.

It worked out in this case, but I wouldn't do it again. I've learned much more since then and don't want to possible harm any trust I've earned with other members. IT'S NOT WORTH IT!

Cricket