Poll: Do you agree?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0%
0 0%
No
100.00%
1 100.00%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am a man and a big baby thread.
Big Grin 
Well, as most women whom have been in a long-term relationship with a man can probably attest to the fact that when us men get sick, we are stickier than anyone else.  I haven't gone to the doctors yet because I didn't want to miss work, but I have a sinus infection, possibly strep throat, and bronchitis.  My head feels like it's in a vice, my teeth hurt, my eyes are swollen, it hurts to eat or drink, and my chest hurts with a nice deep bark cough.  Temp was 100.9 about an hour ago.  I think I'm dying I feel so bad.  My ex would be this sick and still function damn near 100%.  So, any women agree with this or am I the only man baby out there.
Do you have antibiotics in the house?  I take amoxi if i feel a cold thingey coming on.  And, when I have bronchitis, I take zithromax.  It is six pills.  Three if from another country.  but, it will end the bronchitis and prevent pneumonia.

seriously.

hold a pillow against ur chest if u cough so u dont break ribs.

Chicken noodle soup has an antibiotic naturally.  Vitamins if u can. OJ.  And, my son always got warm milk with honey and butter in it.  It helps u feel better, to sleep, and to stop coughing.

I would take codeine for the cough but only at nite.   If u suppress ur cough during the day, u are inviting pneumonia to take hold.

Poor bighead.  I voted no in ur poll.  Yes, men make the worst patients with colds.  Flu.  But, u  sound sick, dude.

You do need antibiotics.  Not all doctors agree.

But, it does help.
Yes, men can be awful when sick.  But our natural care giving tendencies kick in.

Feel better my friend.  Poor bighead.  Ohhhh.  How sad. You get the remote.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(05-21-2016, 01:04 AM)Charon Wrote: Do you have antibiotics in the house?  I take amoxi if i feel a cold thingey coming on.  And, when I have bronchitis, I take zithromax.  It is six pills.  Three if from another country.  but, it will end the bronchitis and prevent pneumonia.

seriously.

hold a pillow against ur chest if u cough so u dont break ribs.

Chicken noodle soup has an antibiotic naturally.  Vitamins if u can. OJ.  And, my son always got warm milk with honey and butter in it.  It helps u feel better, to sleep, and to stop coughing.

I would take codeine for the cough but only at nite.   If u suppress ur cough during the day, u are inviting pneumonia to take hold.

Poor bighead.  I voted no in ur poll.  Yes, men make the worst patients with colds.  Flu.  But, u  sound sick, dude.

You do need antibiotics.  Not all doctors agree.

But, it does help.
Yes, men can be awful when sick.  But our natural care giving tendencies kick in.

Feel better my friend.  Poor bighead.  Ohhhh.  How sad.  You get the remote.
Thanks Charon.  I surprisingly somehow have no antibiotics, although I have an emergency supply kit (I'm not one of those people who thinks I need a bunker, but I do keep an emergency kit with non-perishable foods, meds of all sorts/Tamil-flu, water, etc in case of some type of disaster I can care for my children mainly for a month or so, but I will be ordering some antibiotics to stick in the kit). I woke up today feeling worse than yesterday and was going to go the the urgent care walk-in clinic but I'm so exhausted I can't get out of bed.  My mom is going to pick me up tomorrow morning if I still feel this sick and drive me there, otherwise I'll just drive myself tomorrow.  I have a good friend that is a pharmacist that dropped off some OTC meds that need to be signed for.  Just got them a few minutes ago and they are like Sudafed type stuff.  I should go to the clinic today, but I just want to lay here.