Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Member Titles
(06-20-2015, 08:30 PM)IceWizard Wrote: You are indeed too kind OrangeClay ... I'm just as happy as a pig in the sun to be around such a great group of folks ... This board has so many good vibes, I just know we'll leave the others in our wake ... I've trolled other boards and groups looking for info on this and that, but I always took it with a grain of salt... Never knowing if what I was gleening was true or not ...
Then i found this place ... Everybody seemed so real and honest ... What a breath of fresh air it is to breathe ...

This is my cyberspace home and I look around a see nothing but an extended family ...

I appreciate even being considered to be a part of an up and coming site as this ...

I mean screw Extra Testical (or whatever his name is) is place blows them out of the water ..

We think so too. No bullying allowed here. Referral only to join will keep us safe and a pleasant place for all to enjoy. Heart

" To open a shop is easy, to keep it open is an art"
Heart
I am proud to be a pioneer member and I look forward to seeing this forum grow!
(06-22-2015, 06:50 AM)Puffy Wrote: Alright then! @charon has me pegged. I was going to 5 - letter game my way to posting freak. Lol, not really, but I might have been sneaking a few in there. I will play... just for fun. All things will come in time and I have always believed that the 50 post rule is a good one. Too many people would hop on, get their sources, and vanish in the night. Does not make for a good, participatory forum. Besides, I'm really just here to make new friends. If I learn anything along the way, it's just icing on the cake.

Hi Puffy............Your correct on all counts in my opinionSmile
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
Wink 
I think I should be " Emperor"...... " Emperor Alex Zander The Great." That has a nice ring to it, you all think?
(06-24-2015, 11:40 PM)Zander Wrote: I think I should be " Emperor"...... " Emperor Alex Zander The Great." That has a nice ring to it, you all think?

Alex Zander The Great .... Now that is funny stuff .... But I must admit .. It does have a nice ring to it ... Lol
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
nice avatar, Ice.

did i ever mention i am dictator. kidding. i kid.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Thank you Charon ... And if you're a dictator, then you are undoubtly the best one I've ever seen ... Lol ...
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit