Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hope You All Are Well!
hello, hello, hello, all! while i am certainly not a veteran poster by any means and haven't gotten to know you all that well yet, i felt like dropping in and seeing how everyone is and wishing you all well. life got very busy (in wonderful ways!) over the past few weeks and i've not had the time i had before to wander around the message board, reading the interesting things y'all have to say and chatting with you fine folks.

anyhow, i hope that all is well for anyone reading this and i hope that i start to have a little more time soon to jump back in and participate in this fantastic little community again.

cheers to all!  Cool Big Grin
Hi, annaleigh, glad you posted.

I noticed I hadn't seen any posts lately but I know life can get hectic. I'm glad to hear from you and glad you are doing good. Wink
Yep. A long awaited and well-deserved vacation, AND a surprise promotion at work! Wonderful things, but man, my "free time" has dwindled! LOL
Congratulations on the promotion! That is great. I hope your vacation was fun, too.
awesome news anna. and please just check in when u can. those of us whom hang around a bit more than others are often the homebound and disabled.

Get out there and enjoy ur life my friend. Visit us when u can.

We won't forget u. Promise.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel