Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US Review
There are some good reviews and feedback but I think you have to have your 50 post and also on because it may be against the rules
We keep email sources, SYs, and a couple special people in restricted area.

we do not allow US to US sources.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

fifty quality posts for your first fifty. i cannot do caps or full sentences as i type too buggery bollocks much. and i am disabled. owie.

but, u can make a full sentence. a few have expressed concerns to me.

We are family. We have worked unbelievably hard to run an ethical forum without drama and BS. So, five posts a day. But quality posts. In on topic areas. Such as about vendors or chronic pain, et al.

We don't share unless we trust you. It is brutal out there now. Right now u are not acting as though u want to be part of our family forum. u just want the info.

that attitude won't last here. But, good luck.

So far I have seen many positive people here without all the backstabbing I have seen on some forums. Looking out for each other is definitely important for what we do.
Although I am under 50, I️ still believe that any special sources should be kept under wraps. It is imperative that special people be protected and be made readily available for any true members that follow the rules, participate, and do not cause trouble. New bug on phone software, when I type i, could come up I️ .
I would imagine it is a bit hard to see it tha s*1t storm you try to maintain .... Nope don't want and or need that mucky muck around here ,,,, Sorry bout your luck (not really Smile )

Quote:Blonde52 Offline
Blabbermouth.
Threads: 0
#5 11.23.16, 15:14
yep, cannot see it either, I have been around for years, just never signed up and posted, can't see anything.
With your wonderful attitude ... you should go far ... Well far from here would be a great start Smile

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
We need to keep a list of Ice Wisdom.

I love the way u protect the gentler sex. So kind and respectful. Now i understand what a true texan gentleman is.

And yet u get your point across.

And u are hysterical. When u want to be. And thank God I am not on the receiving end.

You are a master with words, Ice WiZard. Classic.

(09-17-2017, 08:52 PM)Charon Wrote: fifty quality posts for your first fifty.  i cannot do caps or full sentences as i type too buggery bollocks much. and i am disabled.  owie.

but, u can make a full sentence.  a few have expressed concerns to me.

We are family.  We have worked unbelievably hard to run an ethical forum without drama and BS.  So, five posts a day.  But quality posts.  In on topic areas.  Such as about vendors or chronic pain, et al.

We don't share unless we trust you.  It is brutal out there now. Right now u are not acting as though u want to be part of our family forum.  u just want the info.

that attitude won't last here.  But, good luck.

She’s true, though, 5 measly post a day? Not too difficult guys and I’m a newbie and even saying it. And regarding the ks@lol thread. Those blue pills will beat a b@r anytime of the day.

Also, as newb, I can immediately tell how ethical this place is. I for one am excited to share my knowledge once I get to 50? Or am I off base? I want to learn how to be the most productive I can on this forum. Please tell me if I’m doing stuff wrong.

Cheers

A Great Mind and a Good Heart and Soul Will Always Prevail and Rule Over The Rumors Fakery and Bullsh@t That You Go Through.
TheLastStop, you seem to be well on the right track ...

It is always refreshing to read knowledgeable posts, especially from those with
first hand experience...

I am happy you found us and joined our wee family///

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
(01-26-2020, 08:57 PM)IceWizard Wrote: TheLastStop, you seem to be well on the right track ...

It is always refreshing to read knowledgeable posts, especially from those with
first hand experience...

I am happy you found us and joined our wee family///

Ice

Thank you buddy, it means a lot. It’s all from my real life experiences. The hardest part is the way it affects my family. I live on my own but keeping them in the loop all the time on my symptoms is a must. But have to carefully balance it and not dwell about it. I’ve been through every medical test possible and like I described in my other post(s). I’ve been to the Mayo Clinic and John Hopkins (had an abscess size of a softball in my lung and since they’re aren’t any nerves inside your lungs, I didn’t know I had it till I was spitting up bl@@d. So were in this middle area of the matrix realm of science. Treating the symptoms and getting healthy. Way easier than said. But again, this isn’t for sympathy, it’s for others who are going through life altering experiences. It’s never about me. Ever. But I had to introduce myself....

A Great Mind and a Good Heart and Soul Will Always Prevail and Rule Over The Rumors Fakery and Bullsh@t That You Go Through.