Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
redneck humor. offensive?
Wink Redneck......hmmm...... Guess that'll be me.  American by birth and Southern by the Grace of God.  Cool
Yes Siree Bobtail!

I am proud/honored to be born and raised (ok maybe just 'jerked' up by the hair on my headSmile) Southern .... Fun Fact:: Texas is the only single state to actually defeat an entire country Smile As the story goes the Mexican Army had 1800 troops there at the battle ... The only reason there were not more is, they only had 2 station wagons ...

That's my story and I'm stickin to it Wink

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
(10-30-2016, 12:47 PM)IceWizard Wrote: Yes Siree Bobtail!

I am proud/honored to be born and raised (ok maybe just 'jerked' up by the hair on my headSmile) Southern .... Fun Fact:: Texas is the only single state to actually defeat an entire country Smile As the story goes the Mexican Army had 1800 troops there at the battle ... The only reason there were not more is, they only had 2 station wagons ...

That's my story and I'm stickin to it Wink

Ice                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Sorry Ice, but I need to ask?                                                                                                                                                           You do know the difference in a Yankee and a Damn Yankee?   Yep a Yankee goes back north. Cool
[Image: funny-329.jpg]
12 Redneck Days To Christmas

On the 12th day of Christmas my true love sent to me

a 12 Pack of Bud
11 Rasslin' Tickets
tin of Copenhagen
9 Years Probation
8 Holey vests
7 Kissing Cousins
6 Cans of Spam
5 Hunting Hounds
4 Mudgrip tyres
3 Shot Gun Shells
2 more Gaps in Teeth
And some parts to a Mustang GT

[Image: xmas-funny-pic-1.jpg]
Ha, thanks Charon many jokes are hilarious. Especially the medical terms ones. I enjoy it and lift a little bit my mood.
oh my, but a good one, runabout!!
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

I'm a proud southern born country boy and I say these jokes are absolutely hilarious
[Image: pics-4.jpg]