Shipped 3/4
Received 3/23

was the latest scoop...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
(01-15-2021, 03:20 AM)MrRotoRooter Wrote: Well I got my package in the mail today, impressed with how quickly it showed up.. pretty excited toy
Try out the new meds

Your account of this Vend is fairly recent. I setup an acct and will not complete an order because of the "ridiculously" low prices.

Scared, these prices do not seem real, could it be the value of USD apposed to theirs?

Please anyone make me less scared. I  will do the same once I pull the trigger on my cart.
Just on this one page, i see names of members and My Moderator whom believe in this vendor. Not one person I witnessed on just one page has ever given me any reason to doubt their words.

And some of these people I know for years.

Haven't had wifi till this morning again. But, seriously, You question InvisibleJungle or Mr.Roto Rooter or My glorious Mod Ice Wizard? Nah, if you are not comfortable with this, after reading back and seeing whom said he is good to go, then follow your heart.

Good luck.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(02-14-2021, 04:01 PM)Charon Wrote: Just on this one page, i see names of members and My Moderator whom believe in this vendor.  Not one person I witnessed on just one page has ever given me any reason to doubt their words.

And some of these people I know for years.

Haven't had wifi till this morning again. But, seriously, You question InvisibleJungle or Mr.Roto Rooter or My glorious Mod Ice Wizard?  Nah, if you are not comfortable with this, after reading back and seeing whom said he is good to go, then follow your heart.

Good luck.

I do not question the people here... I guess i'm old school if it's to good to be true...

Thank you Charon,,, I did finally order and will post my experience.
good luck. i may have been crabby. I apologize if i was.

They have alot of interesting products for sale here.
I Decided to make a smallish test order to see how everything goes.
Why in God's name are you crabbing about your lack of access? You won't put in the work since 2017 to do five posts a day till fifty. then ten a day until one hundred fifty.

Vendors are protected for the members whom contribute with posts.

Not woe is me snide comments. Especially now with 200 or more guests, some paid to read all social media for LE, we are not putting our treasures in plain view.

Make more posts. Simple answer.

With under 30 posts you whine about not being able to see more vendors?!?!

Time Spent Online: 18 Hours, 8 Minutes, 36 Seconds

If you would have contributed only 2 posts per day,
you would have way more than 50 ...

No one should have to "hold your hand" ...
But maybe that is exactly what you were expecting ....

Ahhhhhh NO

Ice

(04-30-2021, 12:00 AM)Oixtoxcupcakes Wrote: Member for several years, so over not being able to see posts. This pharmacy is great considering the few I see
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Just received my order. It was in transit for a long time but that was no fault of RUPharma , My order was posted within 24hours.
I have not used all of the mags yet so i will post the quality when i have checked them all out.
Good luck to everyone.