Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
RUPharma.com
Wonderful news.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(05-31-2021, 07:53 PM)Kingzzz Wrote: Anyone else got on here recently ? It’s telling me site is down

Actually it says:::

Quote:Store Unavailable

This store is currently unavailable due to maintenance.
It should be available again shortly.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Doesn't look gone, looks to be "under maintenance"

Give it a few days..

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Has this site packed up shop? Or is anyone still recieving letters?
Looks to be still there...

They were down for maintenance awhile back,
but I see they are back on...

Maybe someone can vouch as to rec a book lately

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
It is up. I never checked it out before. But it is up. Long delivery times to this country.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

I’ve ordered from them many times. It does take a while but the guy running it is a great communicator.
All good, just can take a while to land
Success!
To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know, I'm very familiar with this guy, great communicator as another member confirmed and knowledgeable. He's given me good advice on occasion. It can take a long time but it's never failed. I'm going to check him about again soon and will report back Smile
(04-01-2022, 11:13 AM)Grovedale Wrote: Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know, I'm very familiar with this guy, great communicator as another member confirmed and knowledgeable. He's given me good advice on occasion. It can take a long time but it's never failed. I'm going to check him about again soon and will report back Smile

I've ordered from RUPharma several times in the past, but due to the Ukraine situation, I had assumed packages from Russia are currently prohibited to be sent to western countries.
(04-11-2022, 07:24 AM)invisiblejungle Wrote:
(04-01-2022, 11:13 AM)Grovedale Wrote: Hi everyone,

I've ordered from RUPharma several times in the past, but due to the Ukraine situation, I had assumed packages from Russia are currently prohibited to be sent to western countries.

Good point and my order hasn't shipped yet but I was in touch with him about making a change to my order, which he did. I've just asked for the current status.