Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
RUPharma.com
(04-11-2022, 07:24 AM)invisiblejungle Wrote:
(04-01-2022, 11:13 AM)Grovedale Wrote: Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know, I'm very familiar with this guy, great communicator as another member confirmed and knowledgeable. He's given me good advice on occasion. It can take a long time but it's never failed. I'm going to check him about again soon and will report back Smile

I've ordered from RUPharma several times in the past, but due to the Ukraine situation, I had assumed packages from Russia are currently prohibited to be sent to western countries.

Good point and my order hasn't shipped yet but I was in touch with him about making a change to my order, which he did. I've just asked for the current status.
I've received my order Smile  Heart
good to know.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
A real Gentleman! Answered all questions. I wish I could have given him a try but pymnt issues prevented this. I believe he is a man of his word and a nice list. Without a try, I cannot give a thumbs up, but reading back I would say go! Best Wishes All! FF
Eye roll.  

For all the newer people... Be careful when ordering from all vendors. I wouldn't necessarily order on a recommendation given by someone who didn't try him, but thinks he is a nice guy.  Be cautious when spending your hard earned money.