Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi friends!
Hello old and new friends!
I am very glad and excited to be here!   Smile
I am a long time member of multiple well known forums, and have recently been away for awhile, and a good friend Dusko sent me here (much love to her!) Heart
A wonderful MODerator friend of mine is also Charon (other name I know her from on a diff forum) but am so glad to re-connect with her, she is such a wonderful Soul and does an amazing job of keeping us in check in a re-freshing way!
[url=http://ioplist.org/member.php?action=profile&uid=3][/url]There are many more great friends on here that I hope to catch up with. If you know me, or think you know me hit me up on PM or in this thread - would love to talk!

Much love, friends!
Hey hey hey ... Glad you made it by ... You'll surely be better off here than anywhere else ... Glad to welcome you aboard ...
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
(06-25-2015, 07:24 AM)IceWizard Wrote: Hey hey hey ... Glad you made it by ... You'll surely be better off here than anywhere else ... Glad to welcome you aboard ...

Thank you kindly for the warm welcome. 
After many forums the friends I've made are all here and I wouldn't be any other place!
andy, the good people are slowly but surely showing up here.

if u invite a good person, please PM me their screen name so i may admit them quickly.

(we were all just waiting for u, andybones.!!)
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(06-25-2015, 12:12 AM)andybones Wrote: Hello old and new friends!
I am a long time member of multiple well known forums, and have recently been away for awhile, and a good friend Dusko sent me here (much love to her!) Heart
A wonderful MODerator friend of mine is also Charon (other name I know her from on a diff forum) but am so glad to re-connect with her, she is such a wonderful Soul and does an amazing job of keeping us in check in a re-freshing way!
[url=http://ioplist.org/member.php?action=profile&uid=3][/url]There are many more great friends on here that I hope to catch up with. If you know me, or think you know me hit me up on PM or in this thread - would love to talk!

Much love, friends!

Welcome again my friend Smile
You learn a lot from a good man, only one thing from a bad man - not to be like him  Heart
Hi guys, & gals,

I do not really know most of the folks here. I am new. I was just barely starting out on the old list.

I want to say that seeing the old friends re-aquaint with each other just warms my Heart   heart.

One of the most important things in life is friendship! Don't you think? And seeing the old friends greet each other is simply wonderful.

I like seeing it….and I dont just mean this thread but over and over and in other threads.

A very good thing I think.

I hope everyone is able to look forward …...to good times and to continued friendships. 

andybones you put it so well about Charon keeping things in check, in a refreshing way.   Cool  I agree. 

( and I am not trying to butter you up Charon,  Smile )

Well it seems each time I log on that.. I see old friends speaking kindly with each other and that is also Refreshing!

thanks for listening
Linville
That is a beautiful post, linville. I feel that we just have a wonderful atomosphere here now.

I did not necessarily know each and every person here, but, i feel like i do know each and every person. Already.

But, not just like family. Like the family u really care about. None of us back stab. Or tries to be anything but honest and helpful.

Unless u run away now, Linville, u r one of us. LOL.

We all are just coming together really well. Some of us have been at many a forum. Others? Not necessarily.

But, we understand how important it is to have people u can rely on in this world.

Even just to listen on bad nights.

I am so glad you have decided to hang around with us, Linville.

You are such a kind spirited and sweet person. So glad you are here with us.

Its just happening, btw. Maybe we are all tired of the nonsense? But, we are like meeting old lost friends. The good people all coming together in a forum.

I can almost picture running across the field to greet each other. Well, that part i used my creative license. LOL.

you are just a wonderful asset to our family. it just feels so nice here. its not me. it is all of u.

of that i am sure. have an awesome nite.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(06-26-2015, 01:15 AM)Linville Wrote: Hi guys, & gals,

I do not really know most of the folks here. I am new. I was just barely starting out on the old list.

I want to say that seeing the old friends re-aquaint with each other just warms my Heart   heart.

One of the most important things in life is friendship! Don't you think? And seeing the old friends greet each other is simply wonderful.

I like seeing it….and I dont just mean this thread but over and over and in other threads.

A very good thing I think.

I hope everyone is able to look forward …...to good times and to continued friendships. 

andybones you put it so well about Charon keeping things in check, in a refreshing way.   Cool   I agree. 

( and I am not trying to butter you up Charon,  Smile )

Well it seems each time I log on that.. I see old friends speaking kindly with each other and that is also Refreshing!

thanks for listening
Linville

Very nuce post, Linville!
You are now apart of our Fam!!
Even when I'm having a hard day I know I can come on here and I'll have a smile on my face by the time I log off, I hope to get to know you better ayou seem very sweet and kind hearted!

(06-25-2015, 09:19 PM)Charon Wrote: andy, the good people are slowly but surely showing up here.

if u invite a good person, please PM me their screen name so i may admit them quickly.

(we were all just waiting for u, andybones.!!)

(06-25-2015, 09:31 PM)Dusko/Medicaval Wrote:
(06-25-2015, 12:12 AM)andybones Wrote: Hello old and new friends!

Much love, friends!

Welcome again my friend  Smile
:
Thank you for bringing me out of my slump!

Much love to my two favorite Gals! Heart  Heart
(07-09-2015, 06:04 AM)SillyPuppiez Wrote: Hi andybones,

Couldn't have said any better what you & everyone in your thread has said, loving this! Good to see you & my heart always warms for fellow Golden lovers, cute pic!

Hope life is treating you well!
SP

Hey friend, life is wonderful! Hope you can say the same!
So glad to be here and have all the greats here as well.
Much love! Heart

Andy