Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone having issues with signatures and the "character count" being incorrect?
(09-04-2016, 11:12 AM)ADMIN OF STEEL Wrote:
(09-02-2016, 10:13 PM)rockyguy Wrote: Hey All -

Has anyone had an issue with the "character count" being incorrect? Not the end of the world AT ALL, but it seems I can't format my signature, reduce the font size, change the font, etc, otherwise it puts me above my character count allowed, despite using Microsoft Word to check the actual character count and verifying that it is significantly under?

Again, no worries, but just wondering if anyone else has experienced the same issue.

My friend, The signature count has been updated to 500 Words now. I have refreshed the whole of the forum, cleared all cache and all previous sessions. As i type this post the whole of the forum has been refreshed. I would suggest you to clear your browser cache and try again and hopefully there won't be any problems this time for sure. Smile

WOW - all for me! Feeling special! They don't call you ADMIN OF STEEL for nothing! MUCHO GRACIAS for flexing and helping a brother out!
Random musings via modern day prophet, M McConaughey:
"Alright Alright Alright."
"I've been driving a Lincoln since long before anybody paid me to drive one."
"It'd be a lot cooler if you did."

(09-04-2016, 11:30 AM)rockyguy Wrote:
(09-04-2016, 11:12 AM)ADMIN OF STEEL Wrote:
(09-02-2016, 10:13 PM)rockyguy Wrote: Hey All -

Has anyone had an issue with the "character count" being incorrect? Not the end of the world AT ALL, but it seems I can't format my signature, reduce the font size, change the font, etc, otherwise it puts me above my character count allowed, despite using Microsoft Word to check the actual character count and verifying that it is significantly under?

Again, no worries, but just wondering if anyone else has experienced the same issue.

My friend, The signature count has been updated to 500 Words now. I have refreshed the whole of the forum, cleared all cache and all previous sessions. As i type this post the whole of the forum has been refreshed. I would suggest you to clear your browser cache and try again and hopefully there won't be any problems this time for sure. Smile

WOW - all for me! Feeling special! They don't call you ADMIN OF STEEL for nothing! MUCHO GRACIAS  for flexing and helping a brother out!

Let me guess how many times you are welcomed. Idea  You are always welcomed. Tongue
The only way to know how strong you are is to keep testing your limits.
Thank you so much, Admin of Steel. See? You solve all the technical issues which are just pesky nuisances to me.

All my love, AOS.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(09-04-2016, 03:55 PM)Charon Wrote: Thank you so much, Admin of Steel.  See?  You solve all the technical issues which are just pesky nuisances to me.

All my love, AOS.

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
The only way to know how strong you are is to keep testing your limits.
Heart Good Morning, My hero, admin of STEEL Heart
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(09-05-2016, 02:35 PM)FirePlaces Wrote: Thanks Linville and AOS for helping our new member Rockyguy.  

Off to find your welcome thread Rocky to give you a proper welcome.  

Smiles,

Fire ;-)

Super awesome and welcoming of you Fire! Looking forward to see you continue to spread some of those positive flames and to get to know you a bit more.
Random musings via modern day prophet, M McConaughey:
"Alright Alright Alright."
"I've been driving a Lincoln since long before anybody paid me to drive one."
"It'd be a lot cooler if you did."