Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being redirected ?
Ok so I got to another fforum board but every time I got there, I get redirected here and the name is totally different. Any ideas? I'm trying this on my cell btw like always.
(09-04-2016, 11:47 PM)scooter3079 Wrote: Ok so I got to another fforum board but every time I got there, I get redirected here and the name is totally different. Any ideas? I'm trying this on my cell btw like always.

Which forum?
The only way to know how strong you are is to keep testing your limits.
drugbuyersguide.net
(09-07-2016, 09:26 AM)scooter3079 Wrote: drugbuyersguide.net

Nope, No redirection. Please clear your cache and try again. That forum needs work. Took a whole 1 minute for the main index page to load. Too much load there.
Bless your heart and your brains, Admin of steel.

I was gonna say: Maybe the Good Lord is keeping u safe by redirecting u back to us. (i was kidding but knew it would fall flat on the poor poster.)

But, your answer is the perfect one, as per usual, steel.

Have a glorious night my friend.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(09-08-2016, 12:24 AM)Charon Wrote: Bless your heart and your brains, Admin of steel.

I was gonna say:  Maybe the Good Lord is keeping u safe by redirecting u back to us.  (i was kidding but knew it would fall flat on the poor poster.)

Heart Heart Heart Dear Beloved Charon Heart Heart Heart
(09-08-2016, 12:12 AM)ADMIN OF STEEL Wrote:

Nope, No redirection. Please clear your cache and try again. That forum needs work. Took a whole 1 minute for the main index page to load. Too much load there.

It happens on every device I try. My phone, my tablet, laptop, desktop. Every time I try and log in there, it redirects me here. I like both places, don't get wrong. Funny thing is, I created a new account there with a different user name not close to this one and it logs me in fine. I just need to figure it out because I need to access to my pm's and I'm a donated sponsor. Never had this happen on every device before. I've cleared everything I can think of and tried every browser. The only thing that's remotely related is the user name.

(09-08-2016, 12:24 AM)Charon Wrote: Bless your heart and your brains, Admin of steel.

I was gonna say:  Maybe the Good Lord is keeping u safe by redirecting u back to us.  (i was kidding but knew it would fall flat on the poor poster.)

I got what your saying meant so it didn't fall flat, :0). I'm a advance pc user and the first thing I did before I even posted was clear everything. I wish his answer was the correct one but the fact it happens on any device I use?? Makes no sense.
I am sure Admin of steel will see this and respond to same.

Hang tight.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(09-14-2016, 03:01 PM)scooter3079 Wrote:
(09-08-2016, 12:12 AM)ADMIN OF STEEL Wrote:

It happens on every device I try. My phone, my tablet, laptop, desktop. Every time I try and log in there, it redirects me here. I like both places, don't get wrong. Funny thing is, I created a new account there with a different user name not close to this one and it logs me in fine. I just need to figure it out because I need to access to my pm's and I'm a donated sponsor. Never had this happen on every device before. I've cleared everything I can think of and tried every browser. The only thing that's remotely related is the user name.

I got what your saying meant so it didn't fall flat, :0). I'm a advance pc user and the first thing I did before I even posted was clear everything. I wish his answer was the correct one but the fact it happens on any device I use?? Makes no sense.

My friend, They might have copied our code which leads to a redirect here but i checked at least 5 times now and no such thing. Guess, Its best to draw a straw out and decide where you want to be and leave the other one permanently. Smile
(09-04-2016, 11:47 PM)scooter3079 Wrote: Ok so I got to another fforum board but every time I got there, I get redirected here and the name is totally different. Any ideas? I'm trying this on my cell btw like always.

Same thing happened to me. Started about 6 months ago. If I try to sign in it brings me here. I'm pretty sure it's from your IP. Try using another IP.