Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Ksalol (alprazolam)
I cannot make rhyme nor reason out of his post 14. Which is why when reported, i deleted his 15th post.

Listen to slick. U r not contributing if we cannot understand u at all.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that your
first language IS NOT English, shucks, why stop there...

English may not even be your second OR even third language set ...

However, I believe that you may just be a wee bit .. TOASTED..

Let me break this to you.., If the last observation I have of your posts is correct
and the nonsense continues, you will be tossed out of here faster than
Hiroshima left the planet ...

Consider yourself warned ...

Ice

(05-03-2020, 12:33 AM)Cansel76 Wrote: You have to do way more posts and put in time on postd on here to get to that people work hard to get there tolerence and a sold none scale artist like most
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Ksalol’s are my favorite. I don’t know why, but they are. I used to get them quick like. With this COVID crisis, that’s out of the picture and now I’m out, and looking for a US helper. We shall see, maybe I’ll get lucky because this month has been the twilight zone. Haven’t been on here as of late, hope I’m not breaking any rules, but I had 20-30 seizures from Good Friday through Easter. Amnesia comes along with these mean mean seizures. Docs still don’t know why, blamed on an anxiety. That 7 days in the hospital wasn’t scary as all heck.

A Great Mind and a Good Heart and Soul Will Always Prevail and Rule Over The Rumors Fakery and Bullsh@t That You Go Through.
US 2 US is not something we recommend ....

God have mercy with those seizures ....

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
(05-24-2020, 10:43 PM)IceWizard Wrote: US 2 US is not something we recommend ....

God have mercy with those seizures ....

Ice
Thanks buddy. I literally almost lost my life and not even a chance for anyone/friends/family to visit me at the hospital because of COVID. But I’m great now. Totally new look on how I perceive life. Everything has changed. But enough about me, I feel guilty talking about myself. But again - Thanks Ice ?

A Great Mind and a Good Heart and Soul Will Always Prevail and Rule Over The Rumors Fakery and Bullsh@t That You Go Through.
RHR: are you ok now? I pray u r doing well now.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(05-27-2020, 11:21 AM)Charon Wrote: RHR:  are you ok now? I pray u r doing well now.
I’m doing fabulous now, thank you for caring. I would love an answer as to why I had them because they freeeeeeeak me out now. Law in the USA is no driving for 3 months after the seizures, which totally stinks. Don’t know how I can go that long. I love to take drives around where I live (below the mountains) and that is my peaceful place. It’s so beautiful here. Nothing compared to Switzerland or anything. It’s my dream some day to visit that amazing country. 

Memory is back, I moved, it’s like a new life has begun for me. I’m lucky. Guess it wasn’t my time right now - and I’ll take that! I’ve had 3 life or death experiences thus far and I’m only in my 30’s. Each time you grow to become tougher, if that makes any sense. And again, thank you for caring. I get embarrassed talking about myself, but this is unique and I don’t mind talking about it.

(07-18-2020, 10:14 PM)Sandbwoy Wrote: They were ordered from an IOP but I haven't seen their name mentioned on here just yet, so they could be in the 50+ or 150+ posts category for all I know. Until I've gained access to those areas and checked, I'll not bring up the name of their site as I don't want to break any rules.
Thank you for not mentioning publishers!  I think you will do great here  Big Grin
Faith and fear can not coexist  Angel
Received some 1mg ksalols and looking forward to trying. Are they too small to split in half? Only need .5mg doses normally to manage
(08-06-2020, 09:59 PM)Doook Wrote: Received some 1mg ksalols and looking forward to trying. Are they too small to split in half? Only need .5mg doses normally to manage

The rival company there produces H$l$x, similar high quality. It’s flatter and slightly larger so would be easier to split. At least one of our trusted vendors sells them, same price.