Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WARNING WARNING WARNING
Whoa, that article is an eye-opener! It's a scary thought to imagine someone filling a capsule, or a baggie with unknown chemicals that could potentially kill you! Cry
Once upon a time long ago I lived that life, fortuantly I broke it's back around a decade ago, as if that wasn't bad enough! Now reading that article sickens me to the core this and these legal high crap which I see doing untold damage to today's youngsters in the uk makes me super sad. So yes I agree with you all a warning thread is a great idea, what an outstanding careing community you have created Charon and co. God bless you all massive respect love serenity n peace to you all. Makes me wanna play a sad song from a lonely place.
"The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself"
In the UK and lots of other European countries like it there is another problem. Fentanyl ,heroin, and other opiates are expensive and hard to find. So a cheap alternative called krocodil is popping up. Made with codeine combined with things such as gasoline or acetone it eats the body from the inside out
(09-27-2017, 08:08 PM)graham3735 Wrote: In the UK and lots of other European countries like it there is another problem.  Fentanyl ,heroin,  and other opiates are expensive and hard to find. So a cheap alternative called krocodil is popping up.  Made with codeine combined with things such as gasoline or acetone it eats the body from the inside out

I saw a TV show outlining how its made and how basically anyone can do it with the right ingredients. Terrible shame.  Eats the skin away. Mainlining gasoline and acetone sounds more like torture.
Gasoline and acetone mixed in with codeine? krocodil ? Not heard of that before, have no interest in finding it either, i hope this isn't the start of something horrible, it sounds plain nasty imo, what are they thinking mixing stuff like that to put into pks ? Shudders!!
There is a horrifying video on YouTube made by Vice about krokodil. It is so toxic that users only live a year or so. It leaves horrific open sores that won't heal and rots flesh down to the bone. It really is like something from a horror film. I think it came out of Russia. Hadn't heard any reports of it in the UK until now.

h**ps://www.vice.com/sv/article/znweq4/has-the-flesh-eating-killer-drug-krokodil-made-it-to-uk

Change the ** at the start to tt and the link will work - lots of info there and links to the original krokodil story.

It gets its name because it is so toxic it turns skin green and scaly. The drug itself it incredibly strong, but what really does the damage are all the chemicals used to produce it, so when it is homemade it has petrol and sulphur left in it from the chemical process.
We had a member here. I won't say her name. And she put up all the pictures of people whom were rotting away from usage of this drug.

Horrific images. Ones I could not look at.

And she wrote: Enjoy!

I never knew what she meant. But we voted to ban her STAT. No one could possibly Enjoy pics of people dying so horrifically.

Just taking a break from the horrors of the covid forum and news. I rarely get to read threads. Methinks this should not have been the one to read to avoid the horrors of the covid tribute forum.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

OK, a Pioneer Member put up this thread for a generalized warning area. So it is here if u guys wanna use it.

Like when the UK had TheBlueValium. It turned one's lips blue, and often killed the person. Don't freak. Have not read about this in a year or two. One had to specifically get The Blue Valium. Don't know why anyone would want that.

This is a non private area. The Lounge. So be careful if u put up warnings. Don't give up info in unprotected areas. It amazes us how many shop from blacklist and such. Stay safe.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel