Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
private message % space
here is the info on the stars one receives. and, the post count.

Administrators 7 Stars, Super Moderators 6 Stars, Moderators, Pioneer Members & Posting Freaks 5 Stars,

Newbies 1 Star (Below 50 Posts)
Junior Members 2 Stars (Above 50 Posts)
Members 3 Stars (Above 150 Posts)
Senior Members 4 Stars (Above 350 Posts)
Posting Freaks 5 Stars (Above 550 Posts)
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(07-01-2015, 11:23 PM)TheSpecialMan Wrote: When I first was referred to this wonderful forum by MM I was actually able to see the sy vendors and email only vendors, but I think that's bc the forum was so new. Now I'm very close to reaching my 50 posts and I can't wait! I really want one of those pretty little gold stars added underneath my name. It might not mean much to some but for some reason I really like it and want it.

Hey I just finally reached my 50 post quota and instantly I got the Bextra gild star I wanted. It says I'm now a junior member. But for some reason I'm not able to see the sy vendors or the email only vendors. Does anybody know why?? Does it take time to calculate or something?  I got my star and my junior member status but I didn't get those 2 other perks. Sad
PLEASE HELP!!
Thanks!!
Smile Smile Smile

The issue has been resolved. It took me a whole day to fix so many things missing and wrong in the settings. All good now. If the problem still persists please notify me. Thanks.
The only way to know how strong you are is to keep testing your limits.
Admin ... You stay on the ball! Thanks for all the "behind the scenes" things you do for us... Believe me it does not go unnoticed ...
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
(07-02-2015, 06:15 PM)IceWizard Wrote: Admin ... You stay on the ball! Thanks for all the "behind the scenes" things you do for us... Believe me it does not go unnoticed ...

Thank you IceWizard. Tongue
The only way to know how strong you are is to keep testing your limits.