Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] Hello everyone My Name Is Maxwell
My name is Max and I look forward to making a contribution to this board. I am going to read the rules and appreciate joining.

Thanks,
Max
Hello Maxwell, and welcome.

Maxwell  Please take the time to read these rules and announcements. 

Here are a couple of valuable links that should be read. To enhance your forum enjoyment and protection of all.

Board Rules

http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Important Announcements

http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=12

Note this below Please

PS.
Maxwell I went ahead and made you your very own welcome thread, OKay!
Welcome to the family Kinivus... As you can see, we are like a family here and do look out for one another....

Hey ... We have a lounge area were we all kinda BS and get to know one another ... You'd be hard pressed to find a more hospitible place to call home... No judgement, only help and love... Lots of love Smile

Oh yeah... Maxwell ... I see you've been around here since last year, so go ahead and make yourself a welcome thread friend... We won't bite you (Okay... Maybe a nibble Wink)

Ice

(01-09-2017, 08:55 AM)Maxwell Wrote: My name is Max and I look forward to making a contribution to this board. I am going to read the rules and appreciate joining.

Thanks,
Max
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Well ... That looks weird.... Kinivus is in a different thread altogether.... Sad

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Welcome Maxwell...Smile
Oh, Ice, so u don't think u r going batty, Mad Max saw that maxwell had snuck a hello in kinivus welcome thread.

So, she was able to take maxwell's post and make his own welcome thread for him.

Sorry, Mad Max is learning things that i still don't know.

OOh, Noo Mr. Bill. Could it be ur morning harem of girls? Nah. Mad Max is getting good at moving posts around.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(01-09-2017, 10:56 AM)IceWizard Wrote: Welcome to the family Kinivus... As you can see, we are like a family here and do look out for one another....

Hey ... We have a lounge area were we all kinda BS and get to know one another ... You'd be hard pressed to find a more hospitible place to call home... No judgement, only help and love... Lots of love Smile

Oh yeah... Maxwell ... I see you've been around here since last year, so go ahead and make yourself a welcome thread friend... We won't bite you (Okay... Maybe a nibble Wink)

Ice

(01-09-2017, 08:55 AM)Maxwell Wrote: My name is Max and I look forward to making a contribution to this board. I am going to read the rules and appreciate joining.

Thanks,
Max

Sorry IceWizard 
I should have made sure your welcome to Kinivus was left in their thread.

I will try to resolve that later .

My apologies to you about that Ice. And to Kinivus.
I am sure its no problem. Ice is beyond cool. Its just we start to think, why in heck did i mention ksomething in this guys thread? i know, cuz i would be wondering.

Bless u for trying and hey, u did it. Its a tricky procedure, I tell u what.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel