Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tapent@dol
It is true that each medicine action depends in the person though. And Oxy and Tapentadol have a common action both is act as agonist of the μ-opioid receptor and recent data point that both release more endorfins from CNS altering pain perception. But Oxy is much more euphoric than Tapentadol. Especialy Oxy in the IR form can make the big difference not even morphine can give such a high as immediate Oxy can give . Tapentadol needs a lot of attention if you drink as well . Combination with alchool is very dangerous . Combination with SSRIs-SNRIs, SRAs, serotonin receptor agonists and/or MAOIs can lead to serotonin syndrome and with MAOIs may also result in an adrenergic storm. Use of tapentadol with alcohol produce more respiratory depression than each amount of drug or alcoholby itself can produce .Some say it is multiple and some took the trip of no return by this combination .I also had the passing experience with just 2 glass of wine and 100 mg. Tapentadol is partially metabolized by the hepatic enzymes CYP2C9, CYP2C19, and CYP2D6 )
Tapentadol should be used with great caution in those who are taking one or more anticholinergic drugs, as this combination may result in urine retention which can result in serious renal damage and is considered a medical emergency.
Also I do not recomend use with Tramadol as some believe that tapentadol augments action of Tramadol. I say yes but seizures will come or a very unpleasnt tremor and agitation killing any pleasure .
I'm really interested in Tapent@d0l. Right now, I'm in between 0xy and Tram. But, I believe my body is used to these meds. Now, I'm trying to find something a lil stronger other then M0rph. Any suggestions would be truly appreciated.
(10-16-2017, 01:40 AM)Moscatodiva Wrote: I'm really interested in Tapent@d0l. Right now, I'm in between 0xy and Tram. But, I believe my body is used to these meds. Now, I'm trying to find something a lil stronger other then M0rph. Any suggestions would be truly appreciated.

One of the email vendors has tapentadol. You can PM me if you want to know which one.
If your trying to get something "a lil stronger than morph."don't waste your money on "T@p,or Nucynta",when I lost my old DR.,I had to start over with a new P.M,He wouldn't start me off with the Morph. I was on before,he said the Nucynta was safer and lasted longer.(NUT-EEER!,NO SIR!),I had to take 400mg. a day to get any pain relief,needless to say I fought with him for 6 months till I could switch back to 60mg. of morph. a day.Turns out the deeahh was telling all the DRS. to switch their patients over for(OUR OWN GOOD!) If your DR. is giving you Oxy. and Tram.,be HAPPY,very HAPPY.to get anything that high. Happydayztoall.
INPAIN you are right . I tried the Nucynta generic form because I could not get the original here and for 4 monthsand , no sir , I said no thanks to it , no doctor will Rx it unlesss has financiall interest on it because he knows it is inferion to morph at any dosage . And it had side effects I didnt like . No good control of pain at equivalent for morph dosage . It was so hard to convince him to change it back to what I had . Of course no Oxy in my country unless I can try hard to find it abroad . Thanks anyway .
Just my 200cents,dont waste your money(and lots of it if its name brand),generic is crap!you'll be sick,dizzy,sweaty....
I have tried it from one of the vendors on here i think it`s very expensive for what it does.

On the other hand people that like tram would have to like tapent@dol
My experience with T@p is under an incredible amount of scrutiny/scarcity because it’s not only s2, but relatively new, and thus for some reason harder to get prescribed than MS, Ox, etc. (which are FAR more effective meds imo). T@p is structurally similar to Tr@m, sorta like its older brother. They both have quite a weak effect on me, yet are guarded and considered as strong by many docs as MS/Cod respectively.

Have seen the hoops relatives have had to jump through just to have the chance to TRY it, only to realize to their horror that they’re stuck with a months supply of it in lieu of something that was helping them much more. In general the atypical side effect profile (potential for seizures either upon use or withdrawal), weak efficacy, and incredibly scrutiny/low rates of prescription make it a pretty undesirable choice all the way around. Of those I know personally, all more or less agree.
I had heard that it was as strong as the schedule 2 but from the info I have seen lately is that the side effects are terrible and it is not that effective in pain control