Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally joined:)
Great People, Great Place.. Welcome Beezy
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
Welcome to IOP Beezy. The best advice I can give you at this point is read, read, read.

Sudsy
Welcome Beezy!

Slick
Welcome! They say you are only as young as you feel, I think that's BS. I think you are only as young as your mind allows you to be--if you stay curious, optimistic, appreciative of the small things in life. I hope you find all you need here!
Welcome Breezy... Lots of really good people here who are willing to help you with a question as long as it is with in the board rules. so the best thing I could suggest for you to do research on the vendors and read material that is available here already and gain trust from members.
Welcome welcome Beezy. My advice and this was given to me when I joined and they are wise is read, read, read especially the rules and listen to others especially Charon and the senior members and you will find what you're looking for and more

Welcome
(03-24-2017, 09:28 AM)I Larryjay Wrote:
(03-24-2017, 01:44 AM)Beezy12 Wrote: Yes yes yes

Thank you for the warm welcomeSmile
I can feel the love-

Yes I read rules and will try not to say anything stupid and shall be respectful of others.
Simple enoughSmile

Hi, you are with people for the most part are kind and sensitive.  Allow yourself to be open and try not to be too hard on yourself.  This is a place of beeziness Big Grin
and when you are comfortable things will flow and your energy will become more positive!

Haha I love that Larryjay.  Thanks for your kind words.  You are right- this is actually the first social media I have done since MySpace like 15 years ago and I am totally blown away by then comraderie and empathy , humor, and love toward such others.  Expectations far succeeded!

(03-29-2017, 05:46 PM)Sudsy Wrote: Welcome to IOP Beezy. The best advice I can give you at this point is read, read, read.

Sudsy

Sudsy spoken like a true gentlemen/lady.  No worries my first love Is literature specifically the Victorian era England outpouring.  I even have a personal library- total nerd inflamed with passion and appreciation for the power of a few well placed words.  Munich apologies for the sudden bloviation but you played a chord from my soul.  Thank my friendSmile

(03-28-2017, 11:12 PM)Furyan66 Wrote: Great People, Great Place.. Welcome Beezy

Well put Furyan66

Brevity is the soul of wit as they saySmile

(04-01-2017, 03:52 AM)RocknRolla Wrote: Welcome welcome Beezy. My advice and this was given to me when I joined and they are wise is read, read, read especially the rules and listen to others especially Charon and the senior members and you will find what you're looking for and more

Welcome

Good advice sir/madam 

Yes this Charon appears to be quite the loving saint.  I'm loving what I am reading- the friendship/ community and love -  all the cornerstones to happiness!!

(03-31-2017, 11:05 PM)fishfarmer Wrote: Hi Beezy! Glad you mentioned that you are doing really well. Life throws us a lot of curve-balls and they can be so difficult at times, believe me I understand.You will get a lot of support here at IOP, I can promise you that! Best Wishes to YOU, FF

Thanks ff !  I'm sure most people here have been through some really tough stuff.  The sense of strength and triumph here is permeating into my living room.  I am here for you too buddy -  I feel you need anything at all just ask!!

(03-22-2017, 08:52 PM)Abigail Wrote: Hello Beezy! Such a cute name!  I am so sorry you are having to deal with physical issues.  Sad 

You're in a great place, here! I just told another new member that this place is like home to me, only it is so often much better than home. I can be myself here, and people understand me. Or, at least they are kind enough to pretend to. HA! HA! Just joking. Big Grin

The staff and members here encourage and uplift others, and can even make you feel better when you didn't think you could ever laugh again.  Heart

Glad you're here! 

Abigail  Heart
Abigail!!!

Thank u so much for your kind welcome!  And you are so right - the love , friendship and community in here is seriously amazing!  I had no idea there would be this much shared struggle and triumph in such a positive uplifting manner.  I don't really do soc. Media ( I actually prefer talking to people face to face- crazy I know). But I have been just blown away by the collective happiness and you can tell it's authentic- well like you said I am going to choose to believe that!  Le time know if I can ever do anything for you - I'm here to be one of the guys/galsSmile

You have such an uplifting story!  Thanks for sharing it with me.  I can relate - I have been to some very dark places in life but thank god ive been able to enjoy the true joy and happiness life has to offer.   Life is so good.  I still have serious struggles sometimes but now there is the balance like it is supposed to be.  I don't see how heaven can be any better than chasing my two year old daughter around the park, or when she hugs en around the neck and won't let go.  It doesn't get any better.  Ok bloviation over now - your like geez thank god I didn't think that was ever gonna end haha

So nice to meet you my new friend  Cool

(03-23-2017, 11:46 PM)Charon Wrote: welcome aboard.  may u find all u need.

stay young in ur mind forever.  our bodies may rebel a bit, but that is life.

Looking forward to your posts.

Thanks again for your welcome Priestess Charon( some ancient matriarchal civilizations were governed by powerful, wise, strong and beautiful priestesses and I think you fit that archetype after reading your graceful, eloquent  , ( but most importantly effective) guidance of our grand kingdom.  Your angelic voice, wisdom and love shines through And illuminates all of your beautiful children in such a positive and endearing light.  What you are doing here is a noble cause and u have my utmost respect and Devotion.  Please do not hesitate to ask me if I can assist you in any way.  It would be a great honor.

Your friend

The Beezy one
Hi Beezy, looks like we got here about the same time. Welcome and enjoy! Great group of folks!
Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ~ Mark Twain
Hello and welcome Breezy
welcome to our iop family, you will find lots of info here, and make friends at the same time, what a place to be, love it here Smile