Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quality clonazepam 4 good price
Invisiblejungle- c!on@tr!l gave me like a minty taste in my throat too after swallowing! Would love to see the banakins back but if all the same I'd put rivs right up there with em!?Definitely my favorite cup of tea!:-)
For years I had a 2mg prescription to clons and all I ever got from the pharmacy were generic, maybe Teva, but they also had a pronounced minty taste. I offered many times to pay the difference for the non generic, as I have with many generics, ( just out of curiosity), but never to any avail.
I always wanted to try the brand name, K-cuts, similar to the old v-cut vals. I think they are outrageously expensive, though.
(10-22-2019, 03:04 AM)L1V3M0UZ Wrote:
(10-18-2019, 11:49 PM)ununique Wrote:
(09-20-2019, 04:59 PM)ununique Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 08:53 PM)Lavender Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 05:07 PM)ununique Wrote: I feel like this has been hard to find lately, anyone else seeing the same?

Yes, I definitely am. I don't know what's been going on. I'm going to have to order Lorazepam this time around (my second benzo option.. which doesn't last as long, unfortunately). It's better than nothing.  Sad

~Lavender

I'm going to see a new doctor next month and I'm hoping they'll be more willing to prescribe them. I had a great doctor for a while but had to move to another state and it's been terrible since then.

This doctor was absolutely terrible and now I'm on the hunt again, it really sucks that we're forced to go this route even when there's years of documentation to back it up.

These days it seems doctors are hesitant to prescribe any scheduled, non-stimulant medications bc of all the media attention. Fail an ADHD test and theyll hand out stims like candy

Yep.. Drs basically prescribe for situation type anxiety.. ie 3 or so refills a year if best.  definitely not a every day dosage..
Yeah, theyre good, glnka too, almost the exact dimensions as the r oches.
(02-17-2023, 02:07 PM)mophus Wrote: I always wanted to try the brand name, K-cuts, similar to the old v-cut vals.  I think they are outrageously expensive, though.

Yeah it’s been many years since I’ve seen the kcuts.. they are very expensive and most 
insurances won’t cover it seeing they have plenty of 
generics. For cost alone generic is just as good imo.
Sorry, I had a question that already been addressed in this thread.
Hey Donkey brains, Please make a welcome thread as Rule 1 states is imperative.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

I always prefer Teva for the 2mg clon I am scripted, I will generally wait as long as it takes for them to get it in stock, especially after one time recently when they filled it with “accord”… I eat them/let them dissolve under my tongue and this had no “minty” (as others have described it) chemical aftertaste of clonazepam whatsoever, nor did it really have any effect and I was shaking from withdrawal by the end of the first day. Generics are *not* even close to equal regardless of what what a pharmacist/the FDA Guidelines say, “+/- 10% potency” my @ss hahaha

But seriously, good luck to everyone finding quality klon/rivotril, it’s a very good/long acting medicine, but there’s a ton of “dirty” or just poor potency stuff in circulation. As Forest Gump’s mama always told him “life (and the potency of generics) is like a box of chocolates… you never know what you’re what you’re gonna get.

PS:Little off topic but speaking from experience for painkilling medications Watson is generally very good IMO, and Mallincrodt is really really bad, like ask ahead of time and to elsewhere if that’s what they plan to fill your script with kind of bad, unfortunately