Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reiki
Not exactly sure where to post this - we used to have a thread called Health --I think.  But this is as close as I think I can get.
Last night there was a free Reiki class I attended.  I have had Reiki done on me by my massage therapist before and it worked, I think.  I did however see it really work on my husband a few hours after his back surgery when he was in terrible pain.  The nurse had forgotten to turn on the IV pain meds after they got him back to his room, he was screaming in pain (and that is not his style) we did not know that at the time and our friend and massage therapist came to visit, she started performing reike while the nursing staff was trying to get the right person and  permission to turn the IV on ( this I discovered myself and really got outraged)  anyway, he made the comment while Dawn was working on him, "well they finally started the IV, thank u GOD"   Dawn and I laughed  because they had not come in yet, and my husband was a skeptic ..until then.

Anyway, point being I took my dog that had the surgery to the reiki class last night and hope I see the same healing results.
You can post to the lounge or to private coversation but I suppose u can post it to Miscellaneous. It is a situation , for your husband I mean, that you dont know what to do. How can they forgot the iv pk's to a patient that had a back operation the same day. He is a hero post operative back pain is impossible to handle it must be terrible for him and maybe after he leaves the hospital he deserves a special gift from you .