Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.83 Average
Humorous Smilies
Here's another:

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
[Image: e578f864e41afdf592e6a87243451264.jpg]
A True Friend
Freely Advises,
Justly Assists Readily,
Adventures Boldly,
Takes all Patiently,
Defends Courageously
And
Continues a Friend Unchangeably.

William Penn

[Image: rO7eOwh.jpg]
Nemo me impune lacessit

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
Now that was the wrong place to hide out!
A True Friend
Freely Advises,
Justly Assists Readily,
Adventures Boldly,
Takes all Patiently,
Defends Courageously
And

William Penn

Nemo me impune lacessit

There's nothing quite like a convertible......

Holy She-ite!

How does he even drive that hunk-O-junk in the first place ....
A True Friend
Freely Advises,
Justly Assists Readily,
Adventures Boldly,
Takes all Patiently,
Defends Courageously
And

William Penn

Nemo me impune lacessit

[Image: e578f864e41afdf592e6a87243451264.jpg]

[Image: Prayer-quotes.jpg]
A True Friend
Freely Advises,
Justly Assists Readily,
Adventures Boldly,
Takes all Patiently,
Defends Courageously
And

William Penn

Nemo me impune lacessit

popster: lucky for me, i get to watch car shows. a lot. but, i have never seen such a well done piece of art. ur natural tendency is to reach out and touch it, to see if it is somehow real. how its done. but, then u crash ur car.

i think that way. LOL. but, it is wonderful art.

that old car reminded me of stuff similar when me father and i went to work. they were not that bad. but, when u work in the bronx, u want a crappy doodle car. i remember it started raining. the windshield wipers did not work. he made me hold two wires together every other second. i kept getting shocked. me father was like that. delegate the stuff he was afraid of. and, he did no upkeep on the cars. funny pic.

u know that pussy cat face? behind the soccer ball? he is famous. i dont know his name. do u know keyboard kitty? he appears to play the piano cuz the owner obviously and nicely put his arms thru the tshirt on the cat. no abuse. he was on tv also. big star. but, he was already over that rainbow bridge for a few years by the time he got famous. just like for some people. only by their death do they achieve fame. total aside. but, i have seen that cat face on LOL cats.

good one.

Ice: u know i gotta love the doggie saying: i am adopted? the doggie smiling. i don't understand how some insist dogs don't laugh or smile. (yes i know that could have been photoshopped. another OT. wanna make one post.only.)

and the kitty cat praying.

i just went to LOL cats. and got lost therein. too many i love. another day...

and a cult site. mycatehatesyou.com. dunno. microsoft techs thought it funny to come up with one liners after looking at pics of their cats they had taken. it became leaked and a hit. rather passe. but, now people write up captions for the cats.

all awesome. thank u so much.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Like they say "laughter is the best medicine"..........it's a myth LOL.....I can name several drugs that are just as good....

Really like that you and others enjoy this thread.......it's healthy and fun Cool
..............Contentment.....clearlySmile