Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worried Morning....
Migraines are just plain evil-the "imitrex" (sp) class of medication can be nasty in terms of side effects including cardiovascular problems.

If it was me would try tradtional pk's or even medical mj.

My sympathies.
Welcome the the family HelloKitty Smile Hopefully you can find a bit of relief here...

Oh yeah and Rattzo
DEA: CBD Oil Is Not 'Legal in All 50 States' – High Times

Read Full Story Here

(04-25-2017, 01:11 AM)Rattzo Wrote: Isn't CBD oil legal now in all 50 states?
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
thank you all for your warm thoughts. MMJ is legal in my state, but my mother, and I am nearing 50 years of age mind you, who smoked in her youth, thinks it's the most horrible substance and should outlawed.
I don't know if I have Fibromyalgia, some form of arthritis, or if I can even broach the subect of MMJ with my new doctor; I have no idea of the price or how I would hide it from my family (I live with a family member).
I can't work; have been scolded and thrown in rehabs over the years for taking medication that helps the pain; and my family feels I can't "control" my medication intake. If they lived in my body, were unable to work, I feel they think differently.
Right now I am short on benzos -- the only thing that helps my pain. PKS and Vics aren't for me; they make me vomit, but overseas dihiydrocode is and fiioricet are about the only remedies I can rely on. These medications are sooooo difficult to obtain; and I fear drug tests because I lie on job apps and say I am not disableld.
thanks for listening and I hope to find help here!!
I've gotta a brother that suffers from migraines and understand how bad it can get. I've seen him just lock himself in his room for 2 days in the dark and still needing a couple days after to get back to normal. I'm newbie here too and hope you can get help you need.
Sounds like me. I have bulbs off in my house most of the time; can't sit at a computer (even tho it is my livelihood) without experiening migraines, neck and backache. My Saturdays when I am working are a nightmare because I have the worst migraine of the week; benzo's are the only "cure" and I've been scolded and shamed and rehabbed and left in misery because of the fact that they HELP.

Anyway, had a need to agree with you and today is another sh*tty day - vomiting, had to cancel an appt, and just living in general fear that I will run out of the benzos I have before I can find a relieable source. Or my family member I live with taking in the mail and "finding me out" for adding to my supply because I can't be honest with my doctor.

I plan to ask him about the fibromyalgia soon but until then... it will be rough going.
You should be honest with your doc-if benzos work and you show improvement it quite honestly is none of your family's concern they are not your medical team.

They don't like it ask them to show their medical degrees.  I will not tolerate this crap from anyone-and they see you suffering and then lecture you? Unreal.

Med MJ does not have to be smoked-can be taken orally most oral forms have no smell and can be labelled by you as something else.  Also they open your mail? Unethical and probably illegal.

Mods edit this part out if you want "some people have good -packaging methods to avoid damaging fragile items".

Good luck and sorry that you are going through this...sort of been there.
Ss4u has one of the original poppy based meds, they sampled me 5 without me even asking and I was more than satisfied. Think numbered Tylenol minus the acet.
Whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stranger[Image: lightbulb.png]
(04-27-2017, 05:35 PM)Rattzo Wrote: Ss4u has one of the original poppy based meds, they sampled me 5 without me even asking and I was more than satisfied. Think numbered Tylenol minus the acet.

Is there an englsihsiate for this c? fee free to PM me; I can reach the site but can't read the text. 
thanks @Rattuzo
(04-28-2017, 07:37 PM)Hellokitty24 Wrote:
(04-27-2017, 05:35 PM)Rattzo Wrote: Ss4u has one of the original poppy based meds, they sampled me 5 without me even asking and I was more than satisfied. Think numbered Tylenol minus the acet.

Is there an englsihsiate for this c? fee free to PM me; I can reach the site but can't read the text. 
thanks @Rattuzo

SORRY @Rattuzo, was at the wrong site. Also couldn't type legiblilly because I was blind in pain. Found your site and a on the fence about ordering. I've found aside from painkillers that benzos are the only thing that really help. Will check them out. Thanks again.
Hey there..you have what seems to be a similar diagnosis as me.  So, you are not alone.  I hope you have a better day and things work out.  I truly believe that this forum can provide great information to assist you.  Good luck and take care!