Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A brief introduction
(05-14-2017, 10:12 AM)CoiledSpring Wrote: Thanks dudcat

Agree with layered approach. I love exercise but the alcohol has made it difficult initially.

My hope is some meds normalise me a bit more and then I have more capacity to exercise and then I build momentum to leave the meds.

Well that's a good mental starting point.  What works for me is not to get too heavily vested in one 'treatment' or another and keep talking to someone about how I feel.  Getting alcohol out of the equation is the best thing you can do.  have a great day!  -dc
(05-14-2017, 10:27 AM)Furyan66 Wrote: Welcome CoildSpring. You joined a great board here with great people. The best. I suffer from PTSD which really isolates a person at least it did me. I found this Forum and the first time was hard to make your personal problems known but everyone one here has made me feel so comfortable and finally opening up helped out a lot.

Read, Read and Read more and this will help and the people on here will support you. Great People

Peace to You

Cheers - this makes me feel bad as I have suffered nothing to the extent that would equal PTSD.

Thanks for taking the time out to welcome me - I am sure that 
my ails are nothing compared to others.

All the best.
Hello fellow heads and good people. I have used a couple of forums on and off for years but I want to join here because I enjoy sharing helpful information with likeminded people and having good conversation and learning from such a vast pool of knowledge. Anyway thanks for having me and I hope I can be of assistance
It's a good place to join. Welcome!! ❤️❤️