Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, nice to meet you all!
(05-19-2017, 05:55 AM)Noonehere Wrote: Welcome! Im sure you will love it here. Great people and a plethora of knowledge.

Thank you so much! I look forward to learning and meeting new people!
Welcome Tara... This is a great forum with great people the best. Just Read, Read and Read some more and you will get started in right direction.

Peace and have a blessed day
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
(05-19-2017, 10:14 AM)Furyan66 Wrote: Welcome Tara... This is a great forum with great people the best. Just Read, Read and Read some more and you will get started in right direction.

Peace and have a blessed day

Thank you, I have been reading so much got a headache lol, such a wealth of information!
(05-17-2017, 10:41 PM)fishfarmer Wrote: Tara, Welcome to a great place and with your knowledge you will be quite an asset to the family! Start a thread and get to posting as you must have a lot to share. Best to YOU! FF

A thread WOULD be helpful, for sure! I honestly have no idea what goes on in a testing lab for pharmaceuticals, so I'd even be interested in just some basic education on that! I'm just a curious person. I'm sure I'll have more questions on that! Very cool! Welcome again, Tara!

(05-20-2017, 08:01 PM)ComeDayGoDay Wrote:
(05-17-2017, 10:41 PM)fishfarmer Wrote: Tara, Welcome to a great place and with your knowledge you will be quite an asset to the family! Start a thread and get to posting as you must have a lot to share. Best to YOU! FF

A thread WOULD be helpful, for sure! I honestly have no idea what goes on in a testing lab for pharmaceuticals, so I'd even be interested in just some basic education on that! I'm just a curious person. I'm sure I'll have more questions on that! Very cool! Welcome again, Tara!

Thank you! I think it would be fun and cool! There is so much more to things then what people realize!
I have noticed u. Did not realize i guess i was off when u joined. Welcome aboard. You seem to be wise and are eager to share.

good attitude. so, welcome to the family.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(05-21-2017, 09:09 PM)Charon Wrote: I have noticed u.  Did not realize i guess i was off when u joined.  Welcome aboard.  You seem to be wise and are eager to share.

good attitude. so, welcome to the family.

Thank you so much Charon!! It means a lot! I do want to help and share any way I can! I want to be a positive member here! I hope to help as many as I can, because I am learning a lot also! I am trying really hard to adhere to all the rules and be a positive addition to this community!! So please, any constructive critisism is welcomed! Thank you again!