Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinion on IFA alpraz?
Just got an order from one of our friends, farmapram 1 mg footballs scored on one side, purple, labeled IFA on one side. Look legit, what is everyone's take on them, are they real, pressed? No idea what to think, has somewhat the taste but not exactly, and certainly not as potent tasting. So anyone's  input would be great, I was surprised not to see anything on these yet. This is specifically a question about the 1mg not the 2mg bar, I haven't tried those.

Thanks in advance!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(10-28-2017, 03:44 PM)Mapurv420 Wrote: Just got an order from one of our friends, farmapram 1 mg footballs scored on one side, purple, labeled IFA on one side. Look legit, what is everyone's take on them, are they real, pressed? No idea what to think, has somewhat the taste but not exactly, and certainly not as potent tasting. So anyone's  input would be great, I was surprised not to see anything on these yet. This is specifically a question about the 1mg not the 2mg bar, I haven't tried those.

Thanks in advance!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Before giving you an answer, were the effects that of 1 mg alprazolam? Regardless of the taste, what were the effects like compared to real alprazolam. I have used various brands from all over the world. I can help. Some do taste different and require you to look for the alp taste. They all do have to have the alp taste but let's keep this to it's efficacy. How did it relieve your anxiety?
I was not happy with the results, I would say the strength was under a .5 as opposed to a 1 mg. I sampled these in hopes to try the farm pram ladders based off of what I received in the footballs I will not try them, only do I use our friends that offer their as if I can't wait then weeks, it's really a no brainer. But was in a pinch, for time and that usuallu means you pay to much and the quality isn't there. Delivery was good, also got roches, wondering if there just stale.  Used to come in blisters so you could tell but now it's a pure guessing game in regards to freshness.