Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
So, what do you watch on tv?
I liked under the dome and I love the walking dead
Can Someone Please Tell me when True Detective is fing coming back?

I feel like I have been mugged. I find myself watching Mad Men on AMC, laughing my ass off at Adult Swim. Dr.Steve Brule,played by John C.Reilly is on point. However, I have to say I am addicted to watching Web Therapy. It's so goddamn funny. I will miss Bourdaine. That  was so sad to me. I loved his shows. R.I.P.
Awake ! one of the best tv shows, sadly only last one season and I just discover it.
I like Alone, Mountain Men and naked and afraid. Can’t believe how hard it must be to be eaten to death by all the bugs on naked and afraid. It makes survivor seem like a kids show. Those people are crazy. Alone players have it hard as well especially eating and surviving in those conditions.

mxray
mxray
Any kind of documentary that deals  with current issues our nation is facing, not politics though.  Here lately its all been mostly about the opioid epidemic, and man oh man do we have a big big mess on our hands.   I dont think these young people addicted to Heroin have any idea what they are up against for the rest of their life, an uphill battle.