Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Fake Galenika Bensedin diazepam 10mg
There does seem to be a big thing right now though, about users reporting batches of B3ns3din being much weaker than normal. Again, I've never had [email protected] before to compare the effects (I took 7 when wide awake and managed to get knocked out and sleep, which was me trying to reset my sleeping pattern). And then took 2 another time and felt a fairly nice mellow buzz. My only experiences with these sort of meds (b3nzos) prior to now is high doses of Zop1clone, which is similar but not quite the same, and my tolerance for that has gone down to zero the past few months.

From researching it seems that once upon a time B3ns3din was always pharma grade legit meds and always did what they said on the tin. Over the past few months though, there's been so many reports of people noticing something up. I mean, just search for it on something like Reddit's search bar and you'll see what I mean. But again, it's 50/50. Some batches seem fine, some not so much.
Hi all.

Ok I’m going to try and get my 2¢ in using strict ‘code words’
I have been taking D14z for around 10 years now.
My first experience was in ‘The land of the ties’ - they sold D14z to foreigners, not to locals.
You had 2 choices. R0ch3 or farm acy home made.

Both did the trick.

I bring this up because legitimate farm acys were literally selling home made D14z and they always always told customers to taper off (whether you were buying the boxed, blistered R0ch3 or the home made, bagged, blue [email protected])

Both were D1az, so it goes to show that fake D14z can actually be nothing other than D14z.

Ok, let’s jump forward 5 years.

At this point I’m getting all my D1az from a U.K. farm acy (if you remember AMC and co and so on) you could get Act4v1$ and T3v4.
I took these for years.

Let’s jump forward another 3 years to when this thread roughly was started ... I come across the brand in question.

Now after taking Ac and / or Tev for many years ... transitioning to [email protected] Gan Ben would put me into withdrawal within a week.
Let’s jump forward to now.
I’ve been taking UK to UK Ben Gal daily, for many years and I’ve never experienced a slight withdrawal effect.

I’ve easily been through 200 boxes (inc. friends) of Ben Gals and they have always been my go to brand.

In my experience, in multiple friends who also get their Ben Gals U.K. to U.K. I’ve never experienced anything other than the taste and feeling of U.K. farm grade D14z and when my friends get theirs they have literally told me “these are the best I’ve ever tried”

I have also had Ap, but IMO Ben Gal v Ap is 6 and 2 threes.

If there really were fake Ben Gals knocking about I would have noticed by now.

P.S I get boxes of 30, 2 x 15, the word we all know is written in the box along with D14z3p4m4.

They come in a box, with instructions (no English)
Braille on box
Bar code in box
Hologram on box.

If there are fake Ben Gals kicking about then they are going to a lot of hassle for say £1 per [email protected]

IMO:
R0ch3 have fakes everywhere- but real ones too
Ben Gal and Ap, always real
Tev, Ac and cres, always real

Peace

(08-20-2020, 10:08 PM)iNsom Wrote: Hi all.

Ok I’m going to try and get my 2¢ in using strict ‘code words’
I have been taking D14z for around 10 years now.
My first experience was in ‘The land of the ties’ - they sold D14z to foreigners, not to locals.
You had 2 choices. R0ch3 or farm acy home made.

Both did the trick.

I bring this up because legitimate farm acys were literally selling home made D14z and they always always told customers to taper off (whether you were buying the boxed, blistered R0ch3 or the home made, bagged, blue [email protected])

Both were D1az, so it goes to show that fake D14z can actually be nothing other than D14z.

Ok, let’s jump forward 5 years.

At this point I’m getting all my D1az from a U.K. farm acy (if you remember AMC and co and so on) you could get Act4v1$ and T3v4.
I took these for years.

Let’s jump forward another 3 years to when this thread roughly was started ... I come across the brand in question.

Now after taking Ac and / or Tev for many years ... transitioning to [email protected] Gan Ben would put me into withdrawal within a week.
Let’s jump forward to now.
I’ve been taking UK to UK Ben Gal daily, for many years and I’ve never experienced a slight withdrawal effect.

I’ve easily been through 200 boxes (inc. friends) of Ben Gals and they have always been my go to brand.

In my experience, in multiple friends who also get their Ben Gals U.K. to U.K. I’ve never experienced anything other than the taste and feeling of U.K. farm grade D14z and when my friends get theirs they have literally told me “these are the best I’ve ever tried”

I have also had Ap, but IMO Ben Gal v Ap is 6 and 2 threes.

If there really were fake Ben Gals knocking about I would have noticed by now.

P.S I get boxes of 30, 2 x 15, the word we all know is written in the box along with D14z3p4m4.

They come in a box, with instructions (no English)
Braille on box
Bar code in box
Hologram on box.

If there are fake Ben Gals kicking about then they are going to a lot of hassle for say £1 per t[email protected]

IMO:
R0ch3 have fakes everywhere- but real ones too
Ben Gal and Ap, always real
Tev, Ac and cres, always real

Peace

p.s - I do not sell books to anyone. 
I am a customer.
the library I buy from is in the U.K. 
some of my friends buy from the same library (I told them about it)

ultimate conclusion, I will continue to read about Bens Gal ;-) ... because she is the real deal
(08-19-2020, 08:42 PM)Igloo Wrote:
(08-17-2020, 05:50 PM)lalimitededition Wrote: I actually came in contact with some B3nsed1n [email protected]  marked [email protected] , amazing [email protected] Bl1ster , and someone had their blood test saying it came back as [email protected]  I personally tried and was 90% that it was [email protected], so I dont know what to think about this one.

That's strange as all of the reports on Wedinos are coming back as nothing but [email protected] Well, apart from that really strange one from a while back with [email protected] and k3tam1n3...  But, as another poster mentioned, that sample could have easily been unintentionally contaminated by the user through a storage container or their fingers or something.
Hey thanks for that info.  That makes TOTAL Sense!.  The K3T is pretty surprising [email protected] buty these days, nothing is!!
So I am guessing AT1i\/@n is out of the question if it was $erb1a Pharma since they dont produce that?   Interesting
(10-16-2020, 10:37 AM)Here2stay Wrote: Can anyone advise what to look for on packaging that gives away the fake ones? Really shouldn't have read this thread as the k3t thing has me worried

Apparently on the BliSter , there is an error on the printing,  You can find examples on G00gle search it, youll see the obvious printing error.  But the fact they get them into fake Bl1sters is scary on its own.
(08-20-2020, 08:30 PM)Igloo Wrote: There does seem to be a big thing right now though, about users reporting batches of B3ns3din being much weaker than normal. Again, I've never had [email protected] before to compare the effects (I took 7 when wide awake and managed to get knocked out and sleep, which was me trying to reset my sleeping pattern). And then took 2 another time and felt a fairly nice mellow buzz. My only experiences with these sort of meds (b3nzos) prior to now is high doses of Zop1clone, which is similar but not quite the same, and my tolerance for that has gone down to zero the past few months.

From researching it seems that once upon a time B3ns3din was always pharma grade legit meds and always did what they said on the tin. Over the past few months though, there's been so many reports of people noticing something up. I mean, just search for it on something like Reddit's search bar and you'll see what I mean. But again, it's 50/50. Some batches seem fine, some not so much.
I ordered it once and it still sits on my shelf. I trust the vendor I purchased from more than any I've dealt with in my 40 or so years not to mention the lowest prices. I've ordered various things, all the same brand, but this was the only one that disappointed me and did about nothing. He does send everything removed from original packing for security which usually I would look at with a jaundiced eye but has the most unique way of transport I've ever seen. I did let him know they were weak, to say the least. He is always ready to make a change but I just passed. Galenika's X's are unbeatable though. From my experience with the exception of what's being discussed here is everything I've tried by this Serbian company has been top shelf.