Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Librium
Thanks  I know this is an old post.But did you ever have any luck finding Librium? Very interested in  acquiring some. Thanks in advance.
It should not be so hard to find this old fashion weak benzo , they are not in request anymore but email vetors here with similar stuff may have it or give advice where to find .
 The truth will set you free .
I also have a mainly curiosity based interest in Librium. the father of all modern benzos would give me a nostalgic thrill that regardless of potency or recreational value I would appreciate. I would add these to my "do not lose" collection, which I keep just to show off in the future when they become a thing of legends.

I have read of other collectors and "pharmaceutical hobbyists" and would love to compare Collections and swap storage and display notes. I haven't reached senior status and the ability to PM but will get there eventually
Code:
"Never regret thy fall,
O Icarus of the fearless flight
For the greatest tragedy of them all
Is never to feel the burning light."
I miss it too. I've seen it here and there but not from anyone I trust.
(02-15-2018, 06:34 AM)Xfizzler Wrote: Thanks  I know this is an old post.But did you ever have any luck finding Librium? Very interested in  acquiring some. Thanks in advance.

This is a 1 year later reply... I've been going through threads Iv started to see what I've been missing. 

No Man, I am still looking!  I have my Benzo habit under control so I am not as worried as I once was. After I had health issues from coming off of benzos I got really paranoid about taking them for extended periods without a good medicine to easy my off of them. 

Now I don't even take them every week and if I do it's usually not more than twice. My health issues occurred when I was taking 2-4mg a day and then ran out. Mind you this was back in the days of Palmira circa 2012-13. But I would still like a supply for a rainy day. I found a place that has tofisopam. I haven't don't any research into its possibilities for detoxing. Off the bat I would say it could work but I need to research it further and find out its halflife.
- They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if you don't go to the doctor for regular checkups, you're bananas.