Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Musical Guilty Pleasure You Would Not Admit To?
I have not learned how to post a video ready to play as I have seen before, just the URL. I am a Big Time Allman Brothers Fan, and like Classic Country like Haggard,Jones,Waylon, David Allen Coe, etc. Love Ronnie James Dio and the Bands he was in(Elf, Rainbow, Black Sabbath, and Dio the Band. Go ahead and take away my Man Card but on occasion I enjoy some ABBA, and The Carpenter's. Some of you are wondering about me now? It's all Good, don't give a sh-t anymore! Hope to get a few replies, Thanks-FF
Hi fishfarmer.

This might help you.  Smile  

==Posting A Video==

In a new reply or a quote reply it is same way

>>>Left click on the insert a video icon. 
( one beside left of smily face )
(if not sure hover the curser over the movie film one and it will say, insert a video)

>>>Then in the drop down menu select youtube usually by the little up or down errors.

>>>After that left click the  video URL box & delete the " http:// " and right click it and paste you video that you have copied from
         >>the address bar of the video.

>>>Then click insert.

(you should see the video show up in the reply window and )

>>>then click post reply, you know...
(01-06-2018, 02:56 AM)fishfarmer Wrote: I have not learned how to post a video ready to play as I have seen before, just the URL. I am a Big Time Allman Brothers Fan, and like Classic Country like Haggard,Jones,Waylon, David Allen Coe, etc. Love Ronnie James Dio and the Bands he was in(Elf, Rainbow, Black Sabbath, and Dio the Band. Go ahead and take away my Man Card but on occasion I enjoy some ABBA, and The Carpenter's. Some of you are wondering about me now? It's all Good, don't give a sh-t anymore! Hope to get a few replies, Thanks-FF
Everyone has that song don't they? well i do anyway i got tons of them but Alanah Myles Black Velvet. ahhh feels so good to have that off my chest almost like therapy.

Went to insert video on IOP and pasted URL on MacBook,will see if it works?

Click Here
Movies soundtracks (no lyrics) theme from blade runner etc.

Before utube finding these were very hard and expensive most people thought I was nuts...they turned out to be right.

Not going to expose myself to public ridicule about actual music with lyrics...yet.

Think I Figured it out

Click Here
Off topic (not about my guilty pleasure music), but I posted two videos on the music thread, and one just wouldn't work. Like FirePlaces is saying, after you choose the little video icon and the drop down box appears, I usually choose youtube and then copy and paste the url. But, like I said once or twice I had to use another video bc the one just wouldn't work. It actually appeared like the one above in my draft. But, yes, please keep trying!
Sorry AH, I tried but am a bit of a computer cave-man and sorry if I stepped on any toe's. I tried to put "Mandy" by Barry Manilow on this thread. Man Card revoked forever and no one got to see it, I am GLAD, and sorry once again-FF
This thread is going to be closed so that any further posts can be posted to the  below thread, use it everyone.

Thank You All.

Click on it to use it;

Music "Chat" Talking Points Behind the Music