Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
22 months & 100 posts later
Hey all...  Just made it to 100 posts after 22 months on the site. Just wanted to show my appreciation for everyone that makes this wheel turn. 

Thanks alot for the love and support everyone.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

- They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if you don't go to the doctor for regular checkups, you're bananas. 
well done, woodhouse.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

well done in deed id rather see people post smth of importance then some newbies coming on and trying to rake 50-150 posts in matter of a month, given theres always intflux of these types coming here and eventually ending up spitting on the rules,but mods do good job to weed em out.

its hard to get posts here thou since a lot of topics are recycled many times and seems many dont even take time to introduce or to know place or share experiences, that said i can be mad poster on my good days and do 3-4 replies but usually nowadays just post when have a point or opinion to share.

since all in its not post count nor rep points but contribution and those that add value and preserve this community that matter.
Hi Woodhouse, thanks for sharing that. Good for you! Boardwalk Empire fan?
(01-18-2018, 05:33 PM)Blockhead59 Wrote: Hi Woodhouse, thanks for sharing that. Good for you! Boardwalk Empire fan?

Haha yeah I am... I'm a huge HBO fan. And I love David Simon. I loved the wire... And I read David Simons book titled Homicide A year on the killing streets. He's  a news paper writer from Baltimore who spent about 2 years with homicide detectives to research his book. The book is very similar to the show but focuses mostly on detectives and their cases.

(01-18-2018, 06:21 PM)masterthief Wrote: I was a big fan.  That was Anjelica Huston's son who played that role.  Best of role in the show I think.

Congrats on the 100!

I agree with you100%...  I had no idea that was her son!  I love her!
- They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if you don't go to the doctor for regular checkups, you're bananas. 
Darn it!

I’m out of rep’s to give.

I will be back and give dont to the posters of this thread

Thank you guys for all the posts and thoughts .
(01-19-2018, 12:47 AM)Woodhouse Wrote:
(01-18-2018, 05:33 PM)Blockhead59 Wrote: Hi Woodhouse, thanks for sharing that. Good for you! Boardwalk Empire fan?

Haha yeah I am... I'm a huge HBO fan. And I love David Simon. I loved the wire... And I read David Simons book titled Homicide A year on the killing streets. He's  a news paper writer from Baltimore who spent about 2 years with homicide detectives to research his book. The book is very similar to the show but focuses mostly on detectives and their cases.

(01-18-2018, 06:21 PM)masterthief Wrote: I was a big fan.  That was Anjelica Huston's son who played that role.  Best of role in the show I think.

Congrats on the 100!
Loved Boardwalk Empire and The Wire is one of the best. Between The Wire and Deadwood, can't decide which was my favorite.  Angelica Huston's son, really?? Agree with masterthief, his role was the best of the show. Thanks for the cool pic!
I need to check out the wire and deadwood both.  Heard they were awesome!

Sorry.  I was wrong.  He is Anjelica Huston's nephew.  I guess that's how rumors get started.  oops! Tongue
(01-19-2018, 02:16 AM)masterthief Wrote: I need to check out the wire and deadwood both.  Heard they were awesome!

Sorry.  I was wrong.  He is Anjelica Huston's nephew.  I guess that's how rumors get started.  oops! Tongue

haha oops... Shes is great tho. I read Lonesome Dove  & saw the amazing TV-Movie rendition as well. They are both unbelievably great. But I thought Angelica personified Clara. She's really great in the Wes Anderson movies as well.
Thanks for the Love everyone! I always seem to forget that I was a member of the previous Iops lists. I think I joined originally back in 2012 or 13. I believe I had a different username.