Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Humor) Barking Dog

That is a funny one masterthief.

We do have a humor thread already Here, started by Popster.

Just in case you did not see it. 
It is very funny on there !
I looked and must have missed it.  My bad!  And to think, the lounge is my favorite place to hang because everyone is so nice.  How did I miss it! Tongue

How did I miss it? Because I took the title too literally! Durp!
Ahhh no worries ...

When we first started here, I was posting my jokes willy nilly in the lounge and Pops told me "Hey, why don't you just post them in this thread and keep them all together?"

Good plan ... Now they are in one thread instead of multiple ones you gotta hunt for Smile

Trial and error... We'll all muddle through ... Somehow..

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
I just got a new neighbor and there dog keeps barking! This has never been more relatable.
I just got (well, she's about 9 months old) a great pyraneese/anatolian shepherd and she barks like it's the end of the world.  She's started to grow out of it, but my gosh, she barks at EVERYTHING!  Luckily the neighbors all have big dogs and understand.
Pyrenees... Wonderful family members indeed!

I had one I named Harley, long legged, long haired companion, good dog fo sure...

Right before him, it was the Newfoundlands ... Bear ... He was undoubtedly the smartest dog I ever owned!!
I swear he understood English, he just couldn't wrap his tongue around it to speak...
I do miss that one greatly and he's only been gone 15 years ...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Oops!  I misspelled Pyrenees.  

Ice, I had a Bernese mountain dog before this.  Great dogs.  He was well over 150 lbs.  Unlike yours though, dumb as a brick, in all laughing intent.  It took him two years to figure out he could simply back up instead of having to turn around.  He'd kind of get "stuck" in odd corners.  Quite funny. 

The only bad thing is that these big dogs don't live long and losing them is hard. 

Right now I also have two pit bulls (sweethearts) and a dog that even the vet cannot identify, only committing to being part blue-tick hound.  All are rescues as I don't personally believe in many of the puppy mills that exist.  I acknowledge that it can be done correctly, but so few do. 

Congrats on the beautiful dogs Ice.  Keep it up!