Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you for accepting me.
Hi to all of you. 

I live “somewhere” in Scandinavia. My reason for being on this forum is my long history of treatment
for panic anxiety attacks and depression.

As I have been treated with benzodiazepines from the beginning of my panic attacks in 1976, I have a Broad experience, and some knowledge, about this type of medication.

Another type of medication I have been treated with is antidepression medication. Both SSRI’s, tricyclic types and SNRI’s.

As especially benzodiazepines have become a “bad child” in the treatment of anxiety and other types of mental “sufferings”, I needed a place where to seek knowledge and advise in my own fight with my, above mentioned, “sufferings”.
At the same time, I believe that I can contribute with some advice for other people fighting different mental deseases.

Again. Thanks for being accepted into the group.

Zweistein
welcome aboard. may u find all u need.

the rules, which we do enforce: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

five posts a day. at fifty u may PM.

Looking forward to your posts. Many of us have chronic anxiety. You are not alone.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hello and welcome, Zweistein...Smile
(03-29-2018, 12:36 PM)VMirko Wrote: Glad to join us Zweistein.
Man your nickname is so familiar are you use your nickname on other forums?

Thank you VMirko.
Regarding my nickname. No, I don’t use it on other forums. But I use in different “places” (internetshops, etc) where one is allowed to use a nickname.
Hello Zweistein, and welcome to this special corner of the internet. The members have much knowledge to share. Hope you find what you need!
Welcome Zweistein,

I can appreciate your introduction of yourself and can appreciate your background on your personal experience with mentioned treatments. Having your similar experience I look forward to seeing your contributions on the treads and hearing more about your experiences. As others have already mentioned, look over the rules and enjoy your stay here with us.

Xfizzler
 There is more time than life ....  so make it count!
Hello and welcome to the forum Zweistein
Welcome Zweistein! This is a safe spot for sure that I can confidently say we all value very highly. Glad to see you on and wish you the very best.
Feel free to ask any question without the fear of being judged. I have had nothing but good experiences. The staff is Aplus and will let you know if you get out of line. Just read the rules and you will be fine and enjoy your self here

Regards Eddie
Welcome, Zweistein. You have come to the right place. A ton of good info is here. I saw your comments about benzo's and agree that they have become the whipping boy of the medical industry. Lots of posts about them inside. Very few benzo-phobes here. I sure that we will run across each other many times on the boards about this issue. The best of luck to you.  RM