Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Suggest an UK vendor
Good find celticbhoy,they also have tramadol for reasonable price,may try them if i run out of trams in future.
had lengthy chat with the guy on email he answers every email within the hour just glad ive found a uk vender puts mymins at ease not having to worry about siezures and next day delivery is an added bonus.
stay strong ? and fight till the end.
plz delete should have put this on suggest iop sorry
Does expressmd.co.uk require photo I-D like another uk iop that mainly sells DHC pk's?
not that I've read but i don't buy pain killers but i have never heard of an iop
wanting that i think its just an on line medical questionnaire, Reading my sleeping
pills recommendation even some who said they had trouble did have problems
says sleeping pills org have a admin called laura i think and there because so many
with similar names they get mixed up who they bought off of
regards
codename linctus
(09-20-2015, 03:53 PM)codename linctus Wrote: not that I've read but i don't buy pain killers but i have never heard of an iop
wanting that i think its just an on line medical questionnaire, Reading my sleeping
pills recommendation even some who said they had trouble did have problems
says sleeping pills org have a admin called laura i think and there because so many  
with similar names they get mixed up who they bought off of
regards
codename linctus
the iop whitepharmacey asks for photo I-D i have been told,maybe not for first order but def for 2nd order,also ask for utilty bills with your name and addy on it,just going off what others have posted about ordering from whitepharmacey.
certainley wouldnt order needing that sort of info.
Some people just aint comfortable sending all that personal I-D,fair enough,if you want to order and show I-D fair enough,your choice not mine.
(09-14-2015, 08:24 PM)iseii Wrote:
(09-14-2015, 08:17 PM)Caróg liath Wrote: A UK email vendor, limited stock, 1milk2sugars@safe-mail.net

Only a suggestion.  

Please feel free to delete if inappropriate.

Oops sorry Charon, just read the criteria, missed that.  It's been a loooong week.  Sorry for my post.  Please delete and I'll wait to re-suggest.  

Best wishes, CL
He actually has a thread. Big Grin

Where is the thread, please, I cannot find it and the email has been changed for the vendor, just to keep the members updated. Smile

Thanks and sorry for the bother.

CL

PS  BOO! and Happy Halloween! 

[Image: 120d008071083a524c5d5c0623b0f8a5.gif]
1milks new contact addy is-1milk2sugars@riseup.net,he has also added something new to his menu,something that aids sleep for those who have problems getting their heads down,email him and all will be revealed.
Not sure about missing thread CL,have not checked the board out yet,thread may have been moved to email vendors?I suggested that yesterday seeing as he is an email only vendor,the msjs are best i have had in a long time,for that price they are well worth it imo.
will have a look for his missing thread in a bit,getting me haircut at mo,cut off hairs falling down me back all itchy.Was thinking off having a taxi driver cut,but due to the aging process i have an egg in the nest as we say round these parts.