Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Suggest an UK vendor
pharmaonline.tv

this is my first post, I hope to do all right ( despite my english...)
My first purchase from this vendor dates back to August 2014,
they have a good meds variety, usually shipment is fast, about a week from order to door and price seems good for me
(01-09-2016, 02:16 PM)tommygun Wrote: Hi Rose,thats how white iop works as well,exactly the same,until you mentioned the site you have been using i didn't realise there were others,i googled and there was an awful lot,very useful if you need pain meds,i have ordered once from the white pharmacy,you get them a lot faster from them than the site you have been using,maybe check them out instead of the buypainrelievers site,not looked at that site so don't know prices,white pharmacy is imo fairly reasonble prices on the dhc,don't know if they have a thread here,not looked at everything very much of late,but i'd rather use white and get it next day by private courier than get messed around by another place.
Hope you get some decent service from whoever you go with.

The issue with all these sites though is that many of them use the same dispensing pharmacy, which is known to crosscheck its clients - and if you order from more than one outlet a month, you will get banned. There is a very strict limit on how much you can order a month, legally. So it's not possible to order off more than one of the outlets which are related. White Pharmacy, however, is unrelated to the others as far as I know.
Another member mentioned pharmaonline.tv in an earlier post in this thread. I used them a few times a couple of years ago but they are expensive. I have just used them again and found the quality perfect, the quantity exactly what I had asked for and the delivery quick. I have no idea whether they do deliver to the US but this is a site that works very well for those of us in the UK.
I just had a look (out of curiosity) and they ship worldwide.
Yes, IS, you are right - I started a new thread for them in Suggest an IOP. They may be pricy but they seem to be reliable and indeed, do ship worldwide
Hello everybody, io here........ Live in London UK. Very new to this site but excellent information,seems there is still humanity in this world after all with genuine spiritual souls who are glad to help and advise. I am keen to shortlist reliable "Vendors" that ship or have stock in the United Kingdom. As I already suffer from neurotic anxiety and serious ADD you can imagine it's not always rational decisions I make.

I a, so glad to of found this forum,I wish it was only years ago because I realise how much I have been taken for a ride both in quality and price of Meds. Any advice would be so greatly appreciated.
The future belongs to those who believe in their dreams. 
(05-12-2016, 10:09 PM)iovio Wrote: Hello everybody, io here........ Live in London UK.  Very new to this site but excellent information,seems there is still humanity in this world after all with genuine spiritual souls who are glad to help and advise.  I am keen to shortlist reliable "Vendors" that ship or have stock in the United Kingdom. As I already suffer from neurotic anxiety and serious ADD you can imagine it's not always rational decisions I make.  

I a, so glad to of found this forum,I wish it was only years ago because I realise how much I have been taken for a ride both in quality and price of Meds.  Any advice would be so greatly appreciated.

HI iovio, and welcome to the board from a fellow Brit - I'm down the road from you in Surrey.  I guess I should probably welcome you on the welcome thread - hope you have passed through there first. While there don't seem to me to be all that many British people here, there are definitely some (and probably more with a lower profile who I haven't met yet). You should find what you are looking for in a careful read through the threads. You're absolutely spot on about the kind of people you will come across here and I've made some real friends. Good luck with your search.
Hello Rose

Nice to meet you..  I am still getting the hang of navigating around this fabulous forum.  Sorry would of replied earlier but a little bit under the weather today so have had to dose myself up with energy to get going.  

Hope your weekend is good.  Although the UK is quiet liberal with what it allows to be shipped as POMs it's also very frustrating.   This new Anti Pyschoactive substance bill comes into force on Monday.  While I am most certainly in favour of a ban on substances that can cause harm,no care or attention seems to of been paid to substances not classified as medicines that are a god send to some with ailments ...

Is Sunshine a Pyschoactive substance ???

All the best io
(05-14-2016, 05:43 PM)iovio Wrote: Hope your weekend is good.  Although the UK is quiet liberal with what it allows to be shipped as POMs it's also very frustrating.   This new Anti Pyschoactive substance bill comes into force on Monday.  While I am most certainly in favour of a ban on substances that can cause harm,no care or attention seems to of been paid to substances not classified as medicines that are a god send to some with ailments ...

Is Sunshine a Pyschoactive substance ???

Hi IO, nice to meet you.

Not sure what is happening with that law. I heard that the police are so unclear how to actually apply it that it basically isn't in force yet. Almost everything has some psychoactive effect (that's kinda how brains work!). It is so poorly defined that a bunch of flowers could be considered psychoactive. I guess it will get more press coverage if/when they start enforcing it.
Hello barq
Nice to meet you. Been a bit low with a bug this week so just getting back to speed. Being new to this forum I guess it's ok to discuss this topic in suggest a vendor (UK) as basically this law is unfortunately shitting down various vendors. The law was meant to come into immediate effect April 6. But Police and Border forces said it was unworkable. But for sure it is absolutely coming into force on May 26th this week. What is now manageable that wasn't as far as the Police are concerned there is no information. Yes you are right even aromatherapy was under threat ridiculous. "Music" is that a Pyschoactive substance or activity ? The law doesn't effect anything classified under the medicines act or controlled Meds. It seems the Nootropics industry or Kratom are the fatalities. I conpletely agree with banning dangerous substances But what of Alcohol or Cigarettes? To much tax advantages for the powers to be.

Luckily my preferred life savers would all be classified as Medication. But it's not making life particularly easy and I can see a rise in seizures at customs of Meds not banned u der this rule. Anyway hope you enjoy your day.

Thanks for getting in touch.