Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PRS4U.ORG BUT POSSIBLY LEAVING BLACKLIST/COULD BE NEW OWNER
(12-29-2019, 09:22 PM)Lavender Wrote:
(12-26-2019, 09:31 AM)Undermedicated Wrote:
(10-18-2019, 03:31 PM)Levi517 Wrote: Totally agree Lavender. We all need to try some less well-known publishers. The other reality is shear survival. Without a list of choices, we can find ourselves alone and increasingly empty handed. I followed the TTM forum for awhile after H. and Co. were gone and there were some folks in a desperate situation because they had come to really on the one company.
 Hi Levi I agree with you and lavender but over the last 20 years the times have been much worse. I have my go to vendor and a list of back ups with the best quality meds available right now.i guess it all depends on what meds you are looking for.

But I also did what you are planning to do and did a lot of test orders with places. And you have over 150 posts so if you need any ideas I’d be happy to help.
prs4you is great but there are vendors out there that you can receive in a quarter of that time. 20 days if your out of mags is a long time. 
id be happy to give you some great choices you could try as back ups or your go to just pm me.

I actually just placed a test order with these guys about a week and a half ago and was waiting for the package to arrive before I reported anything. Hopefully, this is a good sign.  

Thanks so much for your help. I'm waiting for a couple of orders right now and should be well stocked up for a year or so... but I will definitely PM so that I stay super, SUPER stocked. I'm not quite at 150 posts, though... Tongue

~Lavender
Any update on the landing?
I guess you get a tracking # when you order because they just sent me mine -- 25 days after the letter was supposedly mailed out. And from what I'm seeing on the tracking website, it's still overseas (from USA).  Rolleyes Dodgy

~Lavender
(01-20-2020, 11:00 AM)Lavender Wrote: I guess you get a tracking # when you order because they just sent me mine -- 25 days after the letter was supposedly mailed out. And from what I'm seeing on the tracking website, it's still overseas (from USA).  Rolleyes Dodgy

~Lavender

Most you can see, with most of the vendors, is when it left their country. Then , USPS don't track it online anything from most part of the world . You need to call them, and, if you are a lucky one, they give you more information on where is it.
(01-20-2020, 08:12 PM)killingstress Wrote:
(01-20-2020, 11:00 AM)Lavender Wrote: I guess you get a tracking # when you order because they just sent me mine -- 25 days after the letter was supposedly mailed out. And from what I'm seeing on the tracking website, it's still overseas (from USA).  Rolleyes Dodgy

~Lavender

Most you can see, with most of the vendors, is when it left their country. Then , USPS don't track it online anything from most part of the world . You need to call them, and, if you are a lucky one, they give you more information on where is it.

... Huh? Call who? 

~Lavender
Interesting. I have a tracking number that shows launch but I suppose will spend weeks on the dark side of the moon. Will advise.
Always look at the bright side of your life. 
Melvin Udall; As Good As It Gets.
I can`t seem to get into website. It just says the usual "This website domain has changed/moved).
Maybe i am missing something that i didn`t read in the previous posts.
I tried to access it also about 1-2 months ago and it says the same thing website gone.
I`ll try accessing from a different country code.
peacemaker ...

I just now did the ole "copy/paste" of the url and it went straight to the site ...

prs4you.org

It should work just fine ..

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
I actually never checked that site before. And the URL worked perfectly. Just copy and paste. no need to type in www. or http.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(02-11-2020, 08:14 PM)Charon Wrote: I actually never checked that site before. And the URL worked perfectly. Just copy and paste. no need to type in www. or http.
I am putting in a test order for myself and the group today - I will let you know guys know how it plays out
(02-11-2020, 08:14 PM)Charon Wrote: I actually never checked that site before. And the URL worked perfectly. Just copy and paste. no need to type in www. or http.

Thanks for that Charon and Ice.
Strange cause i have been to this website a few times in the past.
I usually just write "Prs" and it just shows me the website on the search engine and i click it.
Anyway problem solved thanks alot.