Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
prs4you.org
Especially in dire times such as these, the chances of actually getting a Letter of Interdiction are probably slim to none.

The entire world knows of the problem, and postal services wont commit hari kari if a few packages dont get LL'd.

Methinks the vendor whom had those rules drafted never planned on giving out replacements.

He even states if a package is interdicted, the purchaser has the onus of burden of retrieving it!! from the Letter of Interdiction Bureau. And, that is not really successfully done.

I would avoid unless I had money to burn.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
I went ahead and took a chance on these guys. They have some very good brands of @lp and I went with the boxed and blistered [email protected] Very fair price if they are genuine and legit. I will keep you all posted on the process.

(05-31-2020, 11:16 PM)Charon Wrote: Especially in dire times such as these, the chances of actually getting a Letter of Interdiction are probably slim to none.

The entire world knows of the problem, and postal services wont commit hari kari if a few packages dont get LL'd.

Methinks the vendor whom had those rules drafted never planned on giving out replacements.

He even states if a package is interdicted, the purchaser has the onus of burden of retrieving it!! from the Letter of Interdiction Bureau.  And, that is not really successfully done.

I would avoid unless I had money to burn.
Charon I didn't see your reply to my post until after I posted that I had ordered lol. I don't necessarily have money to burn but I had a little I could part with that wouldn't put me in a bind. Will keep you all posted.
Well i had a vendor sixteen yrs whom never re shipped. never ever. Even when he promised to.

So, if the magazines are good quality, and u r ok, with just loss from time to time, then u r good to go.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
(05-31-2020, 11:27 PM)Charon Wrote: Well i had a vendor sixteen yrs whom never re shipped.  never ever.  Even when he promised to.

So, if the magazines are good quality, and u r ok, with just loss from time to time, then u r good to go.
Yes, and I don't think anyone has a 100% receiving record. Loss is sadly just part of the process. Hopefully I can find a few honest vendors who carry good mags and I can keep my losses to a minimum. I will update this thread each time I am updated.
Placed order around 5:00 today and just received a
confirmation email thanking me for my order and it stated mags would be shipped in 24-72 hours. Will update further communication/confirmation.
Received an email this morning stating magazine was shipped.