Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PRS4U.ORG
Greetings. I am the Marmite Warrior.

Forgive me if i make any faux pas but i am new. After perusing numerous sources of feedback in my research about this site/vendor, stretching back years, i enacted some risk mitigations and progressed a mag order.

So far the order notifications have progressed from order received, payment acknowledged, funds received and order shipped in 4 days. With the above feedback, I still harbour reservations/concerns about whether this order will be fulfilled. I will update here on the outcome.

Cheers

The MW
Best of luck. We like success stories.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Yes it has. And you would know if you followed the rules. https://www.ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

One is to make a welcome thread.

We shall not give up our hard learned info to strangers whom don't post.

And I have on record you were trouble when u came on last month. Just sayin.

We are a good forum. You are signed up. Now do a simple welcome thread.

You may post up to five posts in any 24 hour period of time. At fifty posts u may PM and make ten posts a day.

Aim for 150. k? Welcome, btw.

Greetings again all. Marmite Warrior with an update on the above. 

I received my order within the timeframe stipulated. The first few pages i have read are, so far, as advertised. 

I'm happy to report this, however, would like to point out I placed my order accepting a significant amount of risk associated with previous feedback and payment method. I am also new here so had heard about this vendor from other sources/research before i joined. 

Whilst i have had a positive result, i would encourage looking at the whole track record and add up whether you think its an acceptable risk profile for your personal circumstance. This was the first order i have placed with this vendor-i will order again when appropriate, and post the results.

Safe travels, 

The MW
It seems a large group will support Sarah. And many will not.

Which probably means she is shipping from a place having trouble. Maybe if one lives in certain areas they can receive more easily from her.

But we don't put up where vendor is located. Or, don't put up your location. Cuz we have hundreds of extra eyes on our forum daily for months now. LE is monitoring forums.

But, I don't have time to check where she ships from. Not now. But some vendors can get thru over the pond to here. Some cannot.

If enough state she is getting thru again, and their are no outstanding complaints in her thread, she will be moved back to vendor area.

But no way am I changing a vendors name cuz he or she ran off with people's money. I hope she can pull this off cuz people apparently loved her awhile back. But, her name will follow her.

I hope to see more receive. Cuz i do suspect its a country to country issue. Just sayin.

Greetings, I am the Marmite Warrior, returning with an update as promised.

I made a different mag order from the same site, with the same details. It took a lot longer and i have to say, was quite expensive, but maybe that's just inflation. It was as advertised.

I would agree with Charon in that the orders are advertised as being fulfilled domestically, despite the quite ridiculous payment method. In conclusion, i believe this will be a source i dabble in when in need or out of boredom, but i wouldn't hang my marmite lid on it.

Save travels.
Thank you.

Confused Huh
Hello! It's been a little bit since I've last visited. I'm glad I saw this before I placed another order. I have had success with them in the past, but it got worse with each new order. Lots of lost orders that had to be re shipped, one LL, and really slow and sporadic email support. While I did eventually receive all my reshipments, I no longer have trust in this vendor and will steer clear.
Yikes, I have got a LL in the past from here...